How you two meet

Sam:You were kidnapped by your ex-boyfriend who turned out to be a vampire and tried to attack you. You were weak due to being fed off of. You had been saved by the Winchester brothers,but the giant teddy bear was carrying you into your bathroom as he was choosing to stay the night with you.

"Everything's going to be alright"he whispered. He set you down on the vanity and started to tend to your wounds.

"Promise?"you whispered.

"I promise,I'll protect you"he said back,his large hand resting against your cheek.

Dean:You decided it was past time to visit your Uncle Bobby. Parking your '69 Camaro next to an Impala,you slipped on your leather jacket and walked up the stairs to his front door. You knocked and heard footsteps coming towards the door.

"Well,I'll be damned. Aren't you a sight for sore eyes"Bobby smiled.

"Uncle Bobby"You laughed,wrapping your arms around him. He let you inside,leading you into his living room. "I didn't know you had company"you smiled softly.

"It's fine darlin',you don't come around no more"he fussed. You smiled apologetically,looking back towards the two handsome men in your uncles living room.

"I'm Sam Wi-"the tall one started.

"I'm Dean Winchester"the shorter one said,grabbing your hand and kissing the top,shooting you a wink.

Castiel:You were walking home from work when you were grabbed and dragged to an alley. You felt a sweaty hand cover your mouth. You swung your elbow back and hit him in the nose. He groaned and let you go,grabbing at his nose. You started to run off,when you felt hands grab at you again and throw you to the ground. He ripped open you work shirt revealing your white bra.

"Let go of me!"You yelled,trying to swing at him again. All of the sudden,he was thrown off of you and was thrown against the brick wall,knocked unconcious. A handsome man stood above you,crouching down and picking you up gently. You could see his shadow,but it had wings,making you question exactly how complete you were at the moment.

"Y-you have w-wings"you stuttered in his arms.

"I am Castiel,I am an angel"he smiled.

"My guardian angel"You whispered,placing your hand on his cheek.

Lucifer:"Dean Winchester,I swear to-"You started,when you heard the door open and close. Dean turned and you could practically feel his smirk as he held you over his shoulder.

"Dean"Sam groaned,putting his stuff down. Dean huffed and slowly put you down. You punched him in the face,making him groan and hold his jaw.

"Well I do love a woman who carries a mean punch"a blonde man said,leaning against the wall.

"Who's he?"You asked.

"Sweetheart,I'm Lucifer"He smirked.

Michael:You were meeting the Winchester boys in a bar where they supposingly spotted a trickster. You were supposed to bait him out so the boys could finish him off. And you were getting that part of the job done with ease,leading him out to the back of the bar where there weren't any cameras and where the boys were supposed to be. He shoved you against the wall and started kissing on your neck while groping your ass.

I swear on everything that is pure,I am going to kick their asses. You thought bitterly.

You reached back for the stake and was ready to kill the bastard when he grabbed your wrist and pinned against the wall painfully.

"You bastard"You spat.

"Now now sugar,I should have known such a pretty face would only lead to one thing:trouble."He smirked.

"Oh yeah?I should have known a pathetic bastard like you couldn't get it up"You smirked back. He backhanded you,laughing when you hit the floor.

"Where ya boys at?They leave you all alone,baby?"

"Think again"a deep voice said as a stake was driven through the tricksters heart.

"And who are you?"You asked breathlessly.

"The names Michael,sweetheart"he answered.