Naughty Soulless Sam

"Alright Dean. I'll give you a call if I find out something."I sighed into the phone.

"Y/n,it's been a while. I don't know how much longer of Soul-Less,Dickhead Sam I can take. Where is he anyway?"

"Getting dressed. We're on a case. Don't worry,we'll figure something out."I assured as I tucked my baby blue button up into my skirt. My fake badge was in the matching jacket and my gun was tucked snugly in my waist.

"Hey babe,who you talking to?"Sams deep voice made me look up as I continued to button my shirt. His white dress shirt was open,showcasing his glorious abs.

Damn,I hit the jackpot with this man.

"It's Dean."I smiled,turning away to keep myself in control.

"I'll call you later Dean,we've got some interviews to do."I hung up with Dean and turned around only to bump into Sam's hard chest.

"Easy babe,"he held me steady,"I know you love buttoning my shirt,so I didn't do it."A sexy smirk graced his pink lips.

I smiled,placing my hands on his chest. I slide them down slowly,keeping my eyes locked with his beautiful green ones. Sure Sam has no soul,and he's a bit of a douche wad,but what I couldn't complain about was our sex life. It was as if a switch had flipped in Sam.

I buttoned up the bottom buttons,tucking the tail of the shirt into Sams open pants. Buttoning them after and tightening his belt. I buttoned the rest of the buttons,taking the tie out of his awaiting hand when I finished. I looked into his lust filled eyes,chewing on my lip softly.

"Don't,"his thumb removed my lip from between my teeth,"Stop it,or I'll have to take you,here and now."His deep voice seduced me further.

"Let's get going"I whispered breathlessly,turning my back to him as I grabbed my stuff. Sam grabbed my bag and we headed to his black Dodge Charger. He opened my door and waited for me to be seated as he closed it. He placed the bag in the trunk and slid into the drivers seat.

____
Sam was pissed. Honestly I wasn't sure why,I hadn't done anything wrong. He huffed as I looked him over.

"What's going on Sam?"

All I got in response was a grunt.

"Fine."I huffed,crossing my arms across my chest.

"A house special salad for the gentleman and a warm soup for the lovely lady."The waiter placed our plates on the table shooting me a wink. I looked away from his blue eyes at the sound of a cup crashing to the ground.

"Oops?"Sam tried to smile innocently,shooting the waiter what he thought was a discreet glare.

The waiter left,leaving me and Sam to munch through our meals with obvious tension. He came back with Sam's new drink and scurried off.

"Unbelievable."I scoffed.

"What."Sam grunted.

"You're jealous."I state.

"Am not."Sam continued eating.

"Don't lie to me,Sammy. I know you better than anyone."

"Whatever."He said. I waved the waiter over,asking for two to-go boxes.

"What are you doing?"

"Pack your meal,we're heading to the motel."I state,shoving my food in the box. Sam didn't argue,obviously curious as to what my plan was.

Within minutes we were back in the room,our food boxes placed at the table.

"Wanna tell me wh-"I cut Sam off by pulling his head down to mine by his hair,instantly locking my lips with his. He groaned in response,grabbing my hips and pulling me flush against him.

I pulled away,reaching up to untie his tie. "Tell me you weren't jealous and I'll tell you it's bullshit Sammy."I kissed him again,rolling my hips against his.

"You're right."He whispered,pulling away and unbuttoning my shirt. "It pissed me off to see all those drooling idiots staring at what is mine. And what's worse,you even took a glance at them."

Sam grabbed me roughly,shoving me into the nearest wall. His large hands groped and caressed each and every one of my curves. My hands reached up to his hair,pulling him closer.

"Ah ah,y/n. Hands off,as your punishment you will not be allowed to touch me as I fuck you into oblivion to remind you who you belong to."Sam growled,tying my hands together with his tie.

I whimpered in anticipation,watching as he unbuttoned my shirt,revealing my black bra to his hungry eyes. Sam kissed and nipped at the skin exposed to him. I moaned under his touch,whimpering when his dark eyes met mine.

"So y/n. What position should I take you in? Think you can take what I give you?"

"Give me all you've got,Cowboy."I smirked.

Sam grabbed me and threw me on the bed,instantly bending over me and sucking at my skin. His rough hands yanked down my skirt,sliding down with it while trailing kisses down my body. Once it was completely off,he looked up at my flustered face,winking at me.

"I'm going to taste you,y/n. Since you decide to cut my meal short,you will now be my dinner. And you,my sweet,will watch me and if you so much as look away,you will be severely punished. Do you understand?"

I nod quickly,desperate for him to touch me,satisfy me in some way. I watched as his teeth latched on to my matching back panties,slowly sliding them down. He threw them somewhere in the room,laying my legs on his shoulder. His head disappeared between my thighs,his tongue diving in.

"Sam"I whispered breathlessly. My hands itched to latch onto his hair and push his face further. Sams tongue dove in and out and I could feel him start to focus more on my clit as one of his large fingers slowly entered me.

"Saaam,"I drag out his name,"I'm close babe."

"Cum for me baby,let go. Let the entire motel know who's pleasing you."His deep voice demanded. I could feel my release,making me yell out Sams name.

"That's it baby."He cooed. He undressed himself,hovering over me. "Are you ready,y/n?"

I nod quickly,ready to feel him inside of me.

"Good. I'm going to fuck you now,and you're not going to hold out on me,you will scream if you feel like it."

His skin rubbed against mine,his length burying itself inside me,stretching me to accommodate to his large length.

"Ohh Sammy. Please."

"Please what?" He grunted. His hips slowly grinded into mine,making me whine pitifully at his slow pace.

"Please,ugh,fuck me Sam."

"As you wish"He smirked,pulling out of me only to slam back in. His thrusts were each rougher than the last. Our moans and groans of pleasure mixing together,my hands itching to claw or grab at something.

"Sammy,I'm close."I whimper in his ear,his groans of pleasure dragging me under his spell.

"Me too baby,ugh,me too."He moaned,he sat up while holding me,still thrusting into me. I moaned,throwing my head back as my back arched in pleasure,struggling against Sams tie.

My orgasm tore through me,Sam followed shortly after while burying his face in the crook of my neck as he came inside of me.

We fell back on the bed,Sam on top of me but careful as to not crush me with his weight. Our pants were the only thing to be heard,and I could feel Sam lift me slightly and start to untie my hands. He rubbed my wrists,kissing my lips softly.

"So,shall we finish dinner?"He smirked.