C'est la (fucking) vie.

Start from the beginning

The next thing I knew, I was pulled up by my hair.
"Ow! Quit it stop!"

"Ow, quit it stop! You're such a baby. Loser." He slammed my head against the window, making me wince. The bus driver must be blind or something. Tyler slammed my head against the window again. I didn't stop him because it would just end up worse.

"Tyler, stop it!"

"Make me!" He laughed along with the other people in the bus and soon they all started making fun of me.
I seriously hate life.

Finally, he let go of my hair, allowing me to fix it as much as I could. I don't want to go to school, I wanna go home.
But we're here already so what can I do.

I got pushed out of the bus, falling to the ground and groaning loudly as Tyler and his friends all walked on me. He even kicked me.
Why was he so cruel to me?
Honestly, what did I ever do to him?

After that, I got up, exhaling slowly. I don't want to do this anymore.
I walked into the building, starting to head to my locker as I saw him.. yes him, basically fucking his girlfriend against the lockers. Just get a room! I shook my head, walking to my locker and stopping, staring at it.
Gay.
Faggot.
Loser.
Emo!
Just go die already!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!
Kill yourself!

I could continue but I didn't, ignoring the writing on my locker as I opened it, grabbing what I needed before noticing something. Random notes, all saying the same thing like on my locker door.
Fuck life.

I shut my locker, gripping onto my backpack straps tightly. I can't let those words get to me.
I will! I swear to God I will, just give me time..
Oh man, he is back again. Thanks a lot Tyler. Now I can listen to his negative talk while in school.

"Just go die already you fag!" Tyler shoved me to the side after his friends said that, making me fall to the ground and turn into the laughing stock for a while. Everyone was laughing.
I said nothing, just got up after they left and headed to my first class, walking over to my usual desk.
Hang yourself
↑ No, drown yourself
↑↑ Jump off a bridge
↑↑↑ Who cares how he dies, just let him. He can overdose on whatever fucking pills he takes.
^ Agreed.

Fuck life so much. I can't let the words get to me!
Oh but Josh dearest, they're so right!
Fuck off!
I sat down on my desk, not wanting some innocent kid to go sit here and see these messages and think they're for them. I just covered it up with a notebook.

Class started and paper balls were thrown at me, paper slips too. All contained the same few things.
F - A - G - G - O - T
Die!
Dude, get the message and kill yourself, no one will miss you.
You gay shit.
Your mom should've aborted you. Or better yet, your dad should've just used a condom.
Fuck you!

Don't let the words get to you! What did I ever do to them?

"Joshua Dun! Pay attention!" My teacher yelled at me, making the others laugh. Of course, my teacher doesn't care about the papers thrown at me, he only cares when I'm not listening.

I was glad when the bell rang and let everyone out. During the lesson I had fixated on wiping away the messages with rubbing alcohol so no poor kid thinks it's for them. No one deserves this, not even Tyler would.
I made my way to my next class, getting pushed while walking there. I even slammed my head against the corner of a wall once. I felt blood coming from my head. Oh whatever, it's just a little blood. I cleaned it fairly quickly.

"Hey Loser!"

"You're the faggot emo, right?"

"Dun! Should! Die!"