18| light and dark

The heart never knows what it wants. Constantly leaning to one side before realising its own stupidity and then it metaphorically runs far, far away. Until, of course, it comes limping back, broken beyond compare but falsely unaware of its brokenness; maybe it knows of its pain and the scars forever etched on to its surface, the cracks plunging deeper than one could assume was humanely possible, but still, the heart rises to deal with another bout of merciless bullying.

Remus couldn't cope with his heart or his mind.

A week of steadily building emotions had passed since the beginning of Remus' revelation. Their performance date for Nature's Sound was quickly nearing, many costumes had been made and makeup had been trialled out on many of the actors and actresses by Marlene McKinnon and Bill Brady. It was all going well, but Remus' focus was always bordering something else.

Or, more specifically, someone else.

Make an effort for the things you want, Remus chanted mentally as he manoeuvred his way through the packed corridor do get to the Great Hall for breakfast. Lily Evans seemed to be banging on about her homework but quite truthfully, the rant was going through one ear and out the other.  His own thoughts were being poisonously intrusive and he didn't think they'd ever been more annoying.

By this point, Remus had already noticed that his interest with Sirius Black was something more, it was hotter, more powerful and obviously, more risky. His secret could slip from his tongue easily and nothing had him more panicked than this: no one could know. He wanted Sirius, of course he did, but he couldn't have him.

Sirius pulled back his curtains by just a few inches, taking note of the thin glowing sliver in the sky. A crescent moon tonight: his favourite. The simplicity of such a small shape hanging effortlessly in a vast blackness eased Sirius to some extent, though he wasn't entirely sure why. Perhaps it was the gentility of something small and calming in his hectic life, or even simply just the physical allure of it's silver sheen.  

prick

prick:
Hey baby

Me:
fuck off

prick:
You were on your knees begging for me not even two weeks ago

Me:
i told you to fuck off

prick:
You're such a little brat what the fuck is wrong with you

Me:
sorry but i just burst out laughing at your insolence, marcus

Me:
i, for starters, am not a little brat

Me:
i'm fucking huge (in more ways than one you probably still fantasise about the most obvious one haha wink wink no need to lie)

Me:
have you even tried to look at my head there's too much wrong with me honestly

Me:
you know i stepped on a filled condom recently

Me:
i just haven't been the same since

prick:
Stop being a fucker for three seconds