Chapter 3.

After the dinner was over both the families gathered around in the main living room. Nandini sat with navya.

"So bacche log what is you decision" dev asks both navya and cabir.

Navya looks down blushes, Nandini looks at her and scrunches her eyes because navya blushing means that it's a yes!

"Hamari taraf se toh haan hai" Sanjay says

"Cabir?" Dev asks again, cabir gives a slight nod as both Nandini and manik close their eyes tightly in frustration.

"Oh god" Manik accidentally blurts out

"I mean oh my god what a good news congratulations mere bhai" manik hugs cabir tightly pretending to be happy. Nandini looks at him annoyed she didn't want this to happen but if her sister is happy then she is.

"Manik swap spots with navya let her sit with cabir" Nyonika says, Nandini gets more annoyed. Manik moves next to Nandini and their hands brush against each other

"That's such a good news this calls for a celebration right!" Dev says, Sanjay and everyone nod smiling happily

"Of course!" Devyani says and smiles at navya and cabir.

"Haan so kal humare ghar pe party issi Bahane you guys can come to our house" dev says

Everyone agrees after a little talk and eventually the Malhotra's take leave.

Nandini goes straight to her room after they leave, a tear falls from her eyes.

"Jiss cheez se mein 5 saal tak bhagti rahi ab ussi ko roz dekhna padega oh god whyy" Nandini sits on her bed. She opens her laptop and opens her secret folder which has all the memories of her and manik.

All the photos showed up, one of their first date and another one was a day before they broke up. Nandini couldn't control her tears

"Manik you hurt me like I didn't mean anything to you" Nandini whispers while crying.

"Nandini" navya barges in, Nandini quickly closes the folder but she failed to wipe her tears in time

"Nandini tu roh Kyun rahi hai?" Navya asks worryingly, she sits next to Nandini on the bed.

"Woh aap toh chale jaonge" Nandini says and hugs navya

"Pagal abhi mere jaane mein der hai so we will make heaps of memories till then right" navya tries to cheer up Nandini.

Nandini breaks the hug and smiles, she looks down at her laptop.

"Thank god I closed it in time I can't let navya di or anyone know about this" Nandini Thinks in her head. Navya leaves soon and Nandini goes to sleep as she has to go early to the hospital tomorrow

The next morning Nandini wakes up and she gets ready and quickly leaves for the hospital.

"Meera meri saari appointments mujhe mail kardo" Nandini says to the receptionist before leaving to her cabin.

"Ma'am aapke cabin me woh aadmi aapse milne aaya hai" the receptionist says, Nandini nods and leaves to her cabin.

She opens the door and she gets shocked seeing manik

"Tum?!" She shouts

"Tum yaha Kya kar rahe ho?" Nandini asks continuing

Manik gets up from his seat facing Nandini.

"Tumne restrict kiya hai mujhe anand se milne se" manik says, Nandini goes to her chair and puts her bag.

"Sahi socha you cannot meet him" Nandini sits down and says