Chapter 41.

Nandini changes and grabs Manik's gift coming out, she was wearing a beautiful anarkali dress.

Manik looks at her and smiles.

"Thank you waiting patiently manik andddd here's your gift wait actually our gift" Nandini smiles and hands him a box.

"Our gift? Matlab" Manik asks

"Offo don't ask too many questions and open it" Nandini says, manik opens the box.

He smiles seeing what's inside it.

"Wow" he takes it out, it was new 'maNan' bracelets.

"New start new bracelets" Nandini says

"Nandini these are so beautiful mein bhi soch raha tha to get new ones but look at you Meri smart Nandu" he pulls her cheek

"Manik with these bracelets we have to make some promises with each other" she looks at him and takes one of them bracelet.

She takes his hand.

"Ki if we have ever have any misunderstandings we will always come and talk to each other about it Aur jagde karne ka baad Bas thoda time hi ruthna allowed hai after that you have to give in" Nandini says, manik smiles.

"I can't lose you this time manik" she says and slides the bracelet on to his wrist.

Manik looks at her and takes the other bracelet.

"I promise Nandini I will love you forever and make sure ki humhare beech yeh pyaar kabhi kam na ho" manik also slides the bracelet down Nandini's hand.

Both of them look at each other smiling.

"Nandiniiiiii kaha reh gayiii" navya shouts from downstairs.

Both of them break eye contact.

"Aayiiiii navya diii" Nandini shouts back, she was about to walk away but manik holds her hand.

"Oye Nandini not so easily" manik holds her wrist

"Manik I need to go" Nandini tries to get away from his grip

"Haan chali jaana but say yes to my question" manik orders her

"What's the question" she asks

"You will come with me on a date tomorrow yeah?" Manik asks

"Manik Kal toh humari choreographer aane wali hai" she says

"Haan usse Pehle we will go" manik defends

"Okayy fineee ab jaane do mujhe" Nandini says, manik leaves her hand.

"Haye can't wait for tomorrow" manik says putting his hand on his chest.

Nandini goes back to the kitchen helping the rest.

"Waise nandu tune bataya nahi how was your date yesterday" navya asks in front of Nyonika and Devyani teasing her

"Kya di" Nandini blushes

"Kya di matlab kaisi thi" navya asks

"Haan Haan batao humhe bhi jaan na hai" Nyonika says, Devyani smiles widely nodding.

"Um" is all that comes out of Nandini's mouth.

"Awww kitna sharmati ho Tum Nandini" Devyani pulls her cheeks. Nandini goes red

"Haan wahi toh ab agar yeh baat manik se puch lo toh humko sab khushi khushi batayenga aur woh bhi detail mein" Nyonika laughs, everyone joins him.

"Chalo poochte hai" navya laughs

"No no ab koi pareshaan nahi karenga Nandini ko" Nyonika says and side hugs Nandini.