Chapter 4

I wake up, finding myself laying down on a small bed. I don’t think I remember how I got here, my head started to hurt when I tried to recall what exactly happened. I look around to see that I’m in a small room, it was dimly lit but it had an oddly comfortable feeling in it. There was a desk beside the bed I was on, it had a warm cup of coffee and a small note.
‘My Angel, please rest well. I will be back soon. For now, enjoy this. Sincerely, Israel.”

Immediately, I remember what happened. I remember running away from America, I remembered running through the crowds of people, I remembered when I was on that mountain. I remembered Israel.

Feeling slightly down, I took a sip of the coffee. It was absolutely amazing. It felt so relaxing and made me feel comfortable. For a moment, it was like all the bad things that happened was just washed from me, it was delightful.

After a few minutes, I almost finished the whole thing. I couldn’t help it. I was about to take another sip until I heard someone knock on the door.

“C-Come in.” I said, startled by the sudden sound of knocking that interrupted my peaceful feeling o f relief. The door opened to reveal the one and only, Israel.

“My Angel! It’s good to see that you’re okay!” Israel shouts before tackling me into another warm hug.”Israel! I’m so glad to meet you again!” I say, returning the hug. It’s been such a long time since I’ve met him. The soothing embrace he gave me melted me with a feeling of relaxation. It was amazing to feel that after I was drenched in the rain.

We kept on talking for a few minutes, catching up on stuff we missed while we were away from each other. It was comfortable, it gave me a warm feeling like there wasn't even a world around us. I was at peace for a moment until Israel asked the question. "Philip, I don't want to be a bother but could you please tell me what happened to you? It worried me when I saw you running with tears rolling down your face so I followed you onto that mountain." I was quiet for a second, I knew I had to tell someone someday, it was just a wonder to me that Israel would be that person. "I-It's fine i-if y-you don't want to..... I shouldn't have asked." He stutters nervously, obviously regretting asking that question. I took a deep breath and let out a sigh.

"No, it's okay, I can't keep it in forever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please, you have to stay away from him. It's better that you give him space to move on." Spain tells America after being told new about what had happened. "You know I can't do that, Spain! It was just an act! Russia and I aren't even dating!" America shouts at Spain.

"Then, what the hell was that?! Whatever you and Russia did on that mountain was NOT an act!" An enraged Malaysia shouts at America. "And I can't believe YOU even decided to come after all you did to Philip!" Malaysia says while pointing at Spain. "Me?! Look at what Japan did! What he did was even worse! Not only did he do that to Philip but he even rejected Philip by going out with South Korea!" Spain shouts back while pointing at Japan. "Please, I want to help Philip, just calm down." Japan says with a cracked voice hurt by the thought of Philippines being hurt by him.

"C'mon Indo, we can't let Philip get hurt by these jerks anymore. Philip's better off without anyone of them." Malaysia says while grabbing Indo's hand, "Just stay away from him, you've hurt him too much already." Indonesia says, walking away with Malaysia

After they got out of their house and started to walk away, a hand reached out to Malaysia and grabbed her shoulder. In response, Malaysia screamed, making Indonesia jump at the startled sound.

"Hey, chill out, maybe we can help....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see... I'm so sorry, My Angel." Israel whispers to me while embracing me in a warm hug. I couldn't help but tear up and hug him back, "No, don't be. You don't have to say that." I whisper back with a slightly cracked voice, only making him tighten his embrace even more. "What do you plan on doing now?" He says with a concerned tone, pulling away. "I don't really know, I should probably get home, Mal and Indo must be worried sick." I respond, only to be answered by Israel with a quick response. "No worries, why don't you stay here for a while? Rest a bit and I'll call your roommates to come pick you up." Israel says while walking out the door.

I flopped back down on the comfortable bed, slowly letting myself drift back into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Following is told in Israel's P.O.V.

"Hello?" I hear Malaysia's voice answer my call. "Hey, it's Israel. Just wanted you to know that Philip's safe here with me." Before I could continue, Malaysia already responds. "Philip's with you?! Oh thank you!!! Please tell me he's alright!" Malaysia shouts, relief taking over her worried voice. "He's absolutely fine, could you come pick him up? Oh and one last thing." I respond, my voice becoming deeper at the last sentence. "Sure, what is it?" Malaysia asks. "Don't bother bringing America or the others, I might do something I'll regret if I see them." I said, my voice  showing anger and hatred. "I know. Trust me, I would too if they ever came along." Malaysia answers back, sharing the same feelings.

I closed the call and prepared some things for the visitors. After what i heard from Philip, I was infuriated with the ones who broke his heart, enraged with every single action that dared to hurt Philip. My Angel doesn't deserve that, he deserves so much more.

America doesn't deserve him,

Spain doesn't deserve him,

Japan doesn't deserve him.

Sure, I might just be a friend to Philip, but I'll do anything to keep him from being hurt anymore.

I can't believe I let that happen to Philip.

I'm sorry for not being there, My Angel.