Silence.

Silence for once inside my head.

It was such a miracle.

It was so nice.

Some moments later I was driving into the lane that was familiar to me,knowing that i was nearing my house.

But when I arrived,I noticed another car in the parking spot,making me slightly raise an eyebrow.

That's Scott's car.

I stopped and exited the car,walking towards the front door.

Silence.

I wrapped my hand around the handle and slowly pushed the door open.

The wooden floor slightly creaked the moment i stepped on it,hearing some movement in the living room.

I slowly walked around the corner,peeking from a wall to see in the living room,only to notice a shadow above me.

I gasped and gripped his hand,managing to stop the beer bottle just in time from hitting my head.

"You fucker!You scared us!"

Mike softly huffed,removing himself from me as I softly chuckled.

I straightened my posture,only to feel another figure against mine was clinging me close.

I looked at her (colour) hair with a smile,seeing her hiding her face on my torso.

"I was calling you all day and I was so scared that something might have happened."Her voice gently cracked,feeling her slightly shaking.

My arms wrapped around her body,nuzzling my nose against her hair with a sigh as I held her close.

"I am here now (Y/N)."

"You really did gave us a scare."

I looked over to the dark haired male who said it,as he approached and joined the hug too.

"I am sorry Scott.I am sorry everyone."

I looked over to the others.

They were tired,probably awake for an entire day.

They were trying to find me.

Worrying for me.

For me?

Huh.

The stinging sensation in my chest made my eyes teary.

Jeremy suddenly rushed towards us and wrapped his arms around us,slightly clinging us close.

Fritz smiled and joined as well to the big group hug that was forming.

The angry male rolled his blue eyes,but Jeremy tugged at his jacket and pulled him closer.

He softly huffed but hugged as well.

They were all here.

All here for each other.

I wasn't going to be alone.

I softly smiled,feeling the tears were rolling down my cheeks,as I tried my best to hold all of my friends close to my embrace.

"Thank you everyone.Thank you."

~~

Marble angels.

We were back at the marble angels.

I let out a long sigh,feeling the peacefulness throughout my mind and body.