Finally updating!

Sorry haven't updated on a while summer's crazy y'all I love my new profile pic so much lol! Anyway back to the story.

They married in this chapter.

Mal pov.

WHATEVER!! I screamed as I slammed the door to my husband s office shut. We had been fighting all week and things are getting pretty bad 👎. I started sleeping in my old room instead of mine and Ben's, we barely talk to eachouther anymore and when we do it usually ends in another fight.I know people are starting to worry I get weird looks from the palace staff Belle and Adam are worrying also they keep telling us that all this fighting is not good for our relationship and that we should apologize to eachouther. Evie and the gang are worried to even more now that were sleeping in separate rooms. I honestly can't remember the last time Ben hugged me or kissed me. Maybe things are going to far I'm gonna start sleeping in our room again. Give him the rest of the day to cool off. Maybe we could talk tonight? I was knocked out of my train of thought when i heard Ben yell MAL! as he stormed into the room. WE STILL HAVE A KINGDOM TO RUN LET'S GO WE HAVE A MEETING! I roll my eyes and walk to the conference room.

Time skip after meeting 

Mal pov.

FiNaLlY the meeting ended at around 8pm. I tried talking to Ben but he just walked past me like I was nothing. He goes straight to our room and goes to shower 🚿 so I get in bed and turn on Stranger Things. When it's almost 9 I turn the Tv 📺 off and decide to go to bed not wanting to " annoy " Ben and turn the lights off so I just got in bed.a while later Ben comes back and  gets in bed. Wanting to know what he does i turn and face him. He ignores me and starts to read a book. I then decide just to go to sleep. At like 12 I wake up to go to the bathroom. I look over and see Ben sleeping 😴 his back facing me. I sigh and go back to sleep.

No one pov.

It was almost 4 am when Mal started softly whimpering and becoming restless in her sleep tears streaming down her face shaking tossing and turning. Through all of this Ben still stayed sound asleep unaware of the state his wife was in.

Mal pov.

I awoke with sweat everywhere and tears falling down my cheeks. I started crying harder, and decide to go get a drink and try to go back to sleep. As I'm walking back to our bed I trip on the bed post twisting my ankle in the process. I let out a small yelp, as I fall to the ground. I just lay their there crying in pain for who knows how long. When I decide to try and get back to bed. I stand up and limp over to the bed and collapse onto it. Not caring anymore I snuggle into bens side and cry.

Ben pov.

I wake up to the sound of someone crying I look over and see MAl crying into my shoulder. I sit up and instinctively pull her onto my lap. She snuggles into my chest and I whisper to her 'Mal? What happened baby girl?' I turn the light on and see her holding her ankle. I put my hand on top of hers and say ' can I look at it honey? " she slowly moves her hand away and I slowly start taking her sock off. As I do I hear a little whimper come from my wife. I hug her tight as I examine her ankle. Touching it finding out what hurt each time I touched it I got a small whimper from mal. Lord I hate seeing her in pain. I figure its sprained so i get some ice and a wrap to put on it at least til tomorrow.She eventually cries herself to sleep and I join her slumber soon after.

Sorry bad ending. DESCENDANTS 3  I have no words so here are the emojis that describes it.! 😱😱😱😱😱😱😜😜😜😜😍😍😍😍😈😈😈😈😂😂😂😀😀😀😇😇💜💜💜💜💜💜🍎🍎🍎😭😭😭😎😎😎😏😏😏😏😏😍😍😍😍😍😍👸👸👸👸👰👰👰👰💜💙💜💙💛💙💛💙