Chapter 11

*This chapter contains smut you have been warned*
Archer rushed out after her, she shroud of mystery still loomed, it was icy outside and Archer could see his breathe but he continued to follow her.
"Wait," he shouted at her, but she kept on walking, she wasn't obligated to obey the royals anymore, they weren't on Noltair, he had no authority here, and she was no longer a subject. Archer ran up to her, grabbing her arm gently, to which she pulled away but stopped and looked at him.
"Look all I wanted to do was to thank you for helping me, I dont want anything from you." Mila said.
"But who are you, why do you seem angry at me, what did I do?" Archer asked.
Mila sneered, "you dont even know...I am a war refugee from Noltair, my town was blown up by insurgents, you have never done anything to aid your own people, yet they worship you, you left two and a half years ago, and before that nobody had seen you for like years. Where were you when your people needed you? Why do you allow your father to remain on the throne, why do you allow bad things to happen to good people, your people?" It was then that Archer realised how bad things were in Noltair, but he had a job to do, he had to take his sister back to their father. He had this burning desire to find her and escort her directly to their father.
"You are right, I havent been keeping up with my responsibilities, I've been off chasing down my sister to take her back to Noltair. Once I find and return her I will improve the standimgs of the empire, that being said, can I walk you to your flat, its early, its snowing, and who knows what kind of dodgy blokes are lurking around here." Archer stated.
Mila thought for a moment, debating with herself, on one hand she felt safe around him, on the other she was annoyed by him. She was still getting used to the planet after all, the social customs, the drunkenly aggressive men, as well as the women, it would be good to have a friend, or at least someone to talk to, even if she didn't like him.
"Please, yeah I would appreciate that, given what happened last night." Mila stated and started walking towards her flat, Archer walking beside her. They walked up the street, ice covering patches of the sidewalk, Archer avoided them as best as possible. Finally making it to Mila's flat without tripping on ice, and eating the concrete.

After a few weeks Archers charm wore on her, she actually began to like him. He would meet her at her flat every morning at 9 and they would walk somewhere for breakfast. Mila had made suggestions for improving the economy and aid deployment. He listened to her and even took notes, but when she wasnt looking he would notice the way her eyes shone when she laughed and the way she would bite her lip when she was thinking. She was incredibly distracting, but he didn't mind, he liked it. They had finished up and paid for the meal, the juke box comes alive and sets a jazzy atmosphere as they walked into the cloudy cold and snowy day. Archer felt happy just being around Mila, but a darkness loomed in the back of his mind. They walked back to her flat and she invited him in, setting her stuff on the counter, Archer locked the door behind them. Mila turned on her stereo, playing an up beat tune in the background as she started dancing horribly to the beat. Archer laughed at her goofiness and she feigned offense before grabbing his hand and tried to get him in the rhythm. He twirled her around as she laughed like a little kid. Archer lost his grip on her and she tumbled backwards, Archer tried to catch her and lost his balance, both falling on the couch. Archer put an arm out to catch himself, careful not to hurt her. He stared into her eyes, she is no longer giggling, both their breathing ragged. Archer glances at her lips, they looked soft, he wanted to kiss her but, he didn't know if that's what she wanted. Mila couldn't deny that she was attracted to him she wanted him to kiss her, but she could also see the war waging behind his eyes.
*Smut warning*
Mila reached up and connected their lips, running her hands through his hair, its fluffy and soft, his stubbly scrapping against her skin. Archer deepened the kiss, her touch was driving him crazy, he grabbed her leg,  pulling her close. Mila broke the kiss letting out a soft sigh, giving archer the opportunity to kiss her neck, his stubble brushing against her skin. Mila needed more, she fumbled grabbing at his shirt quickly taking it off, his back was toned and muscular, but his chest was sculpted like a greek god. Archer curled his arm around Mila's waist pulling her closer, flipping them over, pulling her into his lap. Archer pulled at her shirt, popping the buttons revealing her lush assets, he quickly went back to kissing down into the valley of her breasts. Mila rocked her hips, trying to get more friction, archer groaned, reaching behind her and unlatched her bra. Archer kneaded her nipple, attending to the other one with his mouth, he sucked softly, flicking his tongue along the tip. Mila takes control, pushing his chest and he fell back, pushing his hands above his head. She kissed him deeply, rocking her hips against his hard on, he bucks his hips, needing more. She breaks the kiss, kissing down his neck making her way to his chest, then to his chiseled abs, she unbuttoned his jtrousers and pulled them open. Mila reached into his boxers, stroking his length, and pulling him out. She ran her tongue around the tip, before dipping down on him. She went as far as she could, her panties felt soaked, he felt the pressure building in his balls, grunting and breathing heavily. "I'm close love." He moaned out.
She kept going sucking on him like he was candy, she started massaging his balls, feeling him tighten, tipping him over the edge, she drank him greedily, stroking him through his high. He stood up suddenly, pulling her up against him, his trousers drop to his ankles and he steps out. Archers deep blue eyes blown with lust, he takes control, unbuttoning her skinny Jeans and pulling them down, exposing her soaked panties, he feel how wet she is for him making him smirk. Archer lifts her, her legs wrap around his waist as he carries her to the bedroom. He drops her on the bed kissing her hungrily, her nails digging into his back. He hooks his finger into her panties, pulling them down and slipped his fingers into her soaking folds, massaging her clit gently. It hasnt been long since his release but she already has him hard again, thinking that this woman will be the death of him. He lined himself up with her, looking into her eyes but he stopped just before he pushed in.
"Are you okay with this love?" He asked. She nodded quickly, and that was all he needed, pushing all the way in, bottoming out. Archer grunted, breathing heavily, stilled in her to the hilt, she moaned eagerly, her face full of pleasure. He grabbed her hand, lacing her fingers with his, his other hand running down her thigh hooking under her leg. She squeezed tightly around him, he pulled out slowly, before thrusting back in roughly, her walls making his mind spin, she wrapped her legs around his waist, his arm supporting her lower back, making the angle more euphoric, her moans sounded like angels singing. He picked up his pace fucking her intensely, his hips slapped hers, his mouth sucking on her nipple, and he felt like he had died and gone to heaven. He moans got louder, her walls started to quiver, and she was seeing stars, she was so close to the edge, just a little bit further. His rhythm faltered he was so close, his sweet release was incomparable, it was the best sex he has ever had.
"Open your eyes love, I want to see your beautiful eyes, when you cum."
Archers thrusts were erratic, he was chasing his release, he was desperate for it but he wanted for her to feel the most pleasure. She moaned his name, looking right into his eyes, nails digging into his back, her walls clenching him tightly milking his cock, he grunted cumming heavily, filling her up until he spilled out of her, it was the most intense release he   has ever experienced. He pulled her tightly against him, rolling over, not pulling out, it felt so right being inside her, she was just perfect.

A/N: dont worry we will get some H and A action, sorry I've been gone so long I've been busy