"Of course I'm going to say yes" I said "I just just you had told me beforehand, so I could look presentable"

"You look beautiful"

A woman was led to the table and she smiled "Gracie Dixon?"

I nodded.

She sat down across from us "My name is Natalia, I'm Mr. Welming's assistant; unfortunately he cannot be here, because he is getting things ready for the campaign"

"It's so nice to meet you"

"I already discussed payment with your manager, and he believes that the price is fair, but I still have details to discuss with you"

I nodded "I'm surprised that I even fit the type you want for your campaign"

She smiled "Mr. Welming's understands that you are a pop singer, but you have the physical look that his clothing is aimed at; and you have been photographed wearing many of his designs" she pulled some documents from her briefcase "He is looking to bring his clothing to a wider audience, and since you are a rising star, he wants you for his new collection"

"I'd love to see the collection"

She handed over photographs of the designs "The collection is lingerie, but he would like to also discuss you being part of his fall collection as well, at another time"

I looked at the pieces, smiling "These are beautiful"

"I'll say" Liam commented, looking at them.

I frowned "He understands that I have an average body, right? I know that his clothing comes in a wide range of sizes, but most of his clothing is showcased on women who are much smaller"

She nodded "He wants to promote that on his next campaign, but he wants to start with you, since there have been comments on your appearance in the last month, but it has not stopped you from wearing the clothes and embracing the way you look"

"I'm completely in"

"That is great to hear. We already sent a copy of the contract to your manager, and he did not find any concerns with it. Mario will go over any questions you have, but you would be agreeing to being the face, as well as wearing his clothing on certain social events where the press will be able to photograph them; you will also be receiving the clothes you model, and we may need you for a later date for publicity shots"

I nodded "Okay"

She smiled "Today you would be modeling the clothes for the website, as well as some shots for the campaign"

"I can't wait"

---

After changing into the first piece of lingerie, I was trying to feel it out. I had on these x-shaped pasties to cover my nipples, since three of the pieces were completely sheer.

There were six pieces that I'd be shooting for today, and they were all so me.

The makeup artist was applying a really dark and rich red lipstick to me, which I'd be wearing for all the pieces that had black fabric; where as with the two red pieces, I'd get to wear black lipstick.

I couldn't believe that I was getting to be the face of my favorite clothing brand. 

After everything was finished, I walked out onto set, seeing lighting was still being set up. 

Liam was watching me from a chair, eyeing me and making me feel cheeky.

"Okay, Gracie" the photographer said, pulling me aside "Try not to look sexy, because you are already sexy without trying; just try to play on your sensual side"