The temperature in my face sky rocketed. S-she has to be doing this on perpuse.

"Your so cute Izuku~," she whispers in my ear.

I had to get out of there. I quickly zipped off as my heart pounded in my chest. No matter how flusttered I became around her, I cannot denie how much I love the way she makes me feel.

I returned to the pod, and just in time to see the leader and the pod hunters ready to head out. The hunters make up most of the protecters of the pod. Those how were made hunters were the most skilled. Any young merman strive to be a hunter. I wanted to see what they were gonna do and how they always came back successful. so I manged to sneak behind them.

Following them up the current to the mackeral rush. Looking ahead I could see the sirens and orcas working togeather. The orcas would corral the fish in one spot as the sirens took there nets and swim through the swarm. Any stray fish that escaped the orcas corral we easy pray for anyone. The mer hunters took advantage of the stray fish and started to gather them. All seemed to be fine until the mackerel rush started to slow as most of the fish have passed. Then the next thing I knew the mers attacked the sirens. Chasing them away from the rest of the fish. Some even stealing from the sirens.

__________

I watched as the mer people started attack the orcas and the fishermen. Some even trying to steal from them. Yelps of pain and screams could be heard as the sirens try to escape the vicious attacks of the mer people. Closing my eyes and focusing I could feel my magic coursing throu vains. Opening my eyes I released my magic.

Cracks on the ocean floor opened up and a burst of boiling water shoot up from the ground creating a wall between the mer people and the sirens

Cracks on the ocean floor opened up and a burst of boiling water shoot up from the ground creating a wall between the mer people and the sirens. Some unfortunate mers were caught in the wall giving them 3rd degree burns.Any mer who tried to get close got horribly burned as well. The sirens and the orcas managed to get away, but still with some injuries.

"You have done enough. Thank you
y/n, your magic skills are impeccable," said a slightly familiar voice.

Looking up too see who it was I knew who it was. At that moment I felt almost all the energy and stamina leave me as I slowly sank to the floor. Then I felt a pair of arms catch me.

"Long time no see Best Jeanest," I said slightly drained.

Sadly I and many of the younger generation don't know his real name. So we call him by his nickname "Best Jeanest" or for some people "the thread master". He is one of the few people on our islands who design clothes and weave the best nets, but generally likes to help out where ever he can. How he got his name was because he always wore clothes made out of Jean like fabric. Thou he doesn't mind being called Best Jeanest.

"I-is eveyone okay?" I asked.

Even talking took effort along with staying awake.

"Yes everyone is acounted for all thanks to you," he said in a calm tone.

I was relieved as darkness consumed my vision.

_______

Y/n slowly lost Consciousness due to massive loss of energy. Never have I seen soo much power and magical prowess from such a youth. Not many creatures could rip open the sea floor, let alone create a thermal vent. Great feats like that were only done with the work of at least 3 strong magical creatures.

"Tsunagu Hakamata, we best leave before the mer people come back," one of my protege called.

"First how are the orcas, are they hurt?" I asked.

"Some minor injuries, nothing a little healing magic can't fix," he informed me.

"Good, alright everyone let's return home," I ordered as we swam back to the shore of our island home.

We swam with haste to avoid the mer people. Once on land, a few volunteers waited for us to help wagon the catch back. Of course the ever yong organized Tenya Iida greeted us.

"Welcome back everyone, Thank you for all your hard work. Please drop off your catch in the wagons and we will take care of it for you. Also please enjoy our snacks and beverages set up for you," Iida explained with his uniqe arm motions.

"OMG Y/N, is she okay Best Jeanest?!" A little brown haired fairy asked.

"Yes she is fine. Just exhausted," I informed her.

"Did something happen down there?" Iida asked.

"Y/n saved us down there," I simply stated.
°°°°
We all returned to the forest, everyone going off their ways. I still had to return Miss.y/n home.

Finally reaching her address I gave a light knock on the door. Immediately the door opened revealing a very worried mother and father.

" 'Sigh' what trouble did she get into this time," Aizawa sighed in frustration.

"No trouble, but she was a hero today," I informed them.

They were surprised by my statement. I explained further of the events that happened today, and the amazing feats of magic she pulled of.

"Your daughter shows great potential. I cant wait to see when she unlocks her full capabilities," I said as I handed her over to her father.

____________________________

Thank you for reading I hope you enjoyed. Please leave a vote and some comments. I hope to see you next chapter.