𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 | Chapter Two

May 5th , 2019
Atkins Harrison High School

May 5th , 2019Atkins Harrison High School

__________

__________

"Alright everyone I expect this to be done by the end of the class period , turn it in as you leave . You have 30 minutes remaining ." My professor stated aloud to everyone .

To the left of me my partner passed me the work sheet & I opened my laptop signing in .

"She always give us these stupid ass assignments ." Bethany rolled her eyes & huffed .

"Yeah but I don't wanna fail so I'm gonna do it . I don't know about you .." I replied to her .

"You know my mom won't even let me out the house if I have an assignment missing . " We both laughed .

The classroom door swung open & Damien walked in with one strap on his shoulder letting his book bag dangle behind him .

"Do you have a pass Damien ?" My professor asked .

"Na mane I just came from the damn gy-"

"Maybe you should stop hanging out in the damn gym & you'll make it to class on time . " He snapped back .

"Always on that bullshit , i wasn't even gone skip I was talking to coach mane ." Damien said.

"Leave my class please ." He stated .

Everyone chuckled & Damien closed the door taking a seat in his spot at the back of the classroom .

"Another detention for you Mr.Damien , I see you love being there anyway ."

"Fuck all that you talking bout ." He snapped back & the whole class bursts out laughing .