"Damn that man know he fine as hell." Raven said fanning herself.

"See that's what I'm talking about right there. You are so ghetto. We don't need them seeing this." Amber fussed as she walked to her office.

"Man it's just us here. I know how to act. Besides you can't tell me you wasn't thinking the same thing."

Amber thought back on her date with him last night. She smiled and dazed off into space."

"Hello? Are you still there?" Raven said as she waved her hand in front of her face.

"Yeah I'm here. I was just thinking about something that's all."

"We'll snap out of it. I was talking to you. Did you even hear what I said?"

"No I'm sorry. What did you say?"

"You know what don't worry about it. Let me get to work. See you later ok."

"Ok see you at lunch."

Raven walked to her office and sat down. She fixed her coffee up and threw all the stuff away. When she sipped the coffee she took a bite into the donut that Allison brought.

There was a knock at her door.

"Come in."

In comes Derrick looking all fine. Raven threw the donut down and wiped her mouth.

"Hey what can I do for you?" Raven said nervous.

"Actually I was wondering can I talk to you about something."

"Sure come in and have a seat." She said pointing at the chair in front of her.

"What's up?"

"Well I was noticing you looking at me earlier and couldn't help but wonder do you have a man?"

That threw me all off guard there.

"Umm what make you ask me that?"

"Well I'm a observer and I noticed that you find me very much attractive. And I find you attractive as well. So are you single?"

"Actually yes I am."

"Well I was wondering can I take you out for lunch today?"

"Well me and my sister usually do that together but I can make a few changes."

"So I take that as a yes?"

"Absolutely."

"Great well I'll come by your office around 11:45. Is that fine?"

"Yes that's fine. Just like you."

Derrick looked at her and smiled.

"Damn did I say that out loud?"

"Actually you did but I like that. Let's me know you don't hold in your thoughts." Derrick said smiling.

"And I don't. Well I see you in a little then?"

"You most definitely will."

Derrick walked out and closed the door behind him. Raven kicked and smiled as he left.

"I'm glad I wore this outfit today." Raven said eating the rest of her donut.

A few hours passed and it was almost time for her lunch date. Raven cell phone rings. She looked at the caller ID and rolled her eyes.

"What the hell do you want?"

"Is that the way you talk to your sister?"

"Girl I don't give two rats ass about you. Now what do you want?"

"We are here at your little establishment so let us in."

Raven hung the phone up and walked to Ambers office.

"Hey sis we got company. The boogie ass people are here."

"Damn I knew they was gonna do that. Let them in."

"I ain't doing shit. I got a lunch date you do it. I'm out."

What will they do???

I would be tired of them!!!!

He going out with Raven now!!!!

Comment and vote!!!