𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

Arabelles bedroom up top :3 ^^

They all stare at me waiting for me to answer "well I was the captain in my old school so I just wanted to see if there was cheer so I could try out again" i say fiddling wit my fingers, they all nod before we hear mom and Fred walking downstairs.

"Kids were going to get Chinese or dinner!, Lacey your bedroom is already set up we made it perfect and added few touches from your old bedroom while we were up there!" They get there coats on shouting bye before leaving to get the food.

I roll my eyes at her acting like a little kid going on a date even tho she's going to get MY food well our feed I guess, I stand up and tug on my skirt "can someone show me where my room is?..please" i say waiting for nobody in particular to answer ".

Mason nods before pulling me by my arm to the stair case, I follow him up the glass staircase staring at some expensive pictures what lead up and down the stairs, I see that there was an elevator next to the stair case and we walk up and other flight of stairs getting to a hall full of rooms.

He takes me to the left middle bedroom and opens the door when I walk in I'm in awe the bedroom was cream white and grey it was beautiful there was a makeup table and a walk in closet full to the brim with new clothes bags and shoes!, then next door to the closet there was a beautiful marble bathroom.

I squeal about how happy I am about the bedroom, I see mason smiling I walk up to him and hug him, "thank you, about helping your dad and my mom make the room Ik it but be weird having to new people come in your life but I promise I will do my best to give u you guys space" i say smiling before letting go of him.

He shakes his head laughing "Arabelle I don't want you to stay anyway from us we're exited to have you'd here we've all always wanted a little sister to mess about with and now we have one! So please don't give us too much space" he says laughing.

I nod my head smiling at him, he walks out and shuts the door, I squeal still not getting over the fact about my new room, I lay on my bed and start texting my friends from back home.

I turn my phone off and sigh I just wanna go home, like how am I supposed to start a new school!, it's hard enough starting freshman year but in the middle of the semester! It's gonna be impossible,

I sigh and walk into my walk in closet and look around for an outfit I put on a cute long sleeved whit top with high waisted jeans and a sparkly belt, I look at my outfit in my full length mirror and nod my head.
                      Her outfit 🤪x

  I spray some Victoria secret perfume on my neck and wrists, I put some trainers on and skip downstairs following the route how mason took me up here, I walk down the last flight of stairs and see my bag on the sofa where i left it, I grab it and...

  I spray some Victoria secret perfume on my neck and wrists, I put some trainers on and skip downstairs following the route how mason took me up here, I walk down the last flight of stairs and see my bag on the sofa where i left it, I grab it and put it on my shoulder.

"I'm going out!" I shout to see if anyone hears, i hear footsteps coming towards me and I'm bombarded with questions about where I'm going and who with.
"Where are you going"
"Why are you going out in that!"
"Who you going with"
"Go get changed not in that!"
"Is it a boy!"

I stand there not knowing what to do moms never asked me questions about where I'm going and who with so it's weird. "I'm going for a walk and yes I'm going out in this, I'm going by myself and no I will not get changed and god u wish I was going out with a boy but sadly I'm not!" I breathe after saying it all together.

I walk towards the door and unlock it "I'll see you guys later call me if u need me!, oh wait..U don't have my number" I smirk before slamming the front door.

I walk up to the gates  guarding the house and the person inside a little brick box nods and opens the door with a button. I smile and thank him before  walking down the street.

I spot a small cafe and walk inside it, the cafe is decorated pink and white the walls white and the furniture is a really light pink. I see teenagers my age and some probably older in groups. I walk up to the front desk and order a caramel frappe with almond
Milk, I swipe my credit card in the slot and it dings.

I wait about 3 minutes and my frappes ready I look around and see a group of 3 girls sat down laughing, I come up with the courage to walk over and ask to sit down.

"Hey! I'm new here do u mind if I sit with you girls?"

♡♡♡ ♡♡♡ ♡♡♡ ♡♡♡ ♡♡♡ ♡♡♡ ♡♡♡