Meeting.

Arthur knew he couldn't sit around on the rock all day. He put his glasses back on and got up. He started to walk, he wasn't sure where. Just far away from Wellington Wells. Far away from that hell. He hummed softly to himself, trying his hardest to distract himself from his thoughts. Of course. It didn't work. Soon enough, Ollie and Sally came into his mind, where was Ollie? Was he alright? He wasn't the sanest when he last saw him. And Sally...oh sally...
Speaking of Sally, was that her in the distance? No. It couldn't be. It must be some sort of side affect from his joy withdrawal. Right? Wrong, he thought. It was Sally. He rubbed his head and slowly got up, realising Sally DID have a baby. "S...Sally!" He called out to her. She soon looked over, cooing Gwen so she'd relax.
"Arthur? Arthur!" She walked over to him and gave him a small smile.
Arthur rubbed his neck awkwardly and waved. "S...so..you weren't lying..about...Er..you know..,the baby...?" He said, laughing slightly and nervously.
Sally nodded "Of course I wasn't..." she sat down by Arthur.
Arthur couldn't help his amazement, he hasn't seen a baby in...how long now was it? "Can I hold her...?" He asked before panicking "o-Oh I'm sorry Sally-I didn't mean to—" He got interrupted by Sally laughing, a slight tings of red on both of their cheeks, she nodded.
"Of course you can hold her, just be gentle, alright?" Arthur nodded and gently held Gwen, his eyes seemed to sparkle with awe.
Gwen looked up at him and giggled slightly, she began to hold his hand and played with his fingers.
Sally laughed "She likes you" she said with a smile.
Arthur blushed a little more and nodded.
Arthur gently handed her back to Sally.
"So...you...escaped Wellington Wells?" He asked.
Sally nodded "And so did you I can see" she added
"I did..though I have no clue where to go..or what to do.." he said as he sighed...