Hello Love

Needless to say Thor got us there in about three minutes, and I had to once again hold onto him while he soared through the air like a damn bird.

I let go of him and brushed myself off, typing in a code to the Helicarrier that Fury gave me as a part of my other missions.

Thor grabbed my arm while we walked down a hallway to the containment room.

"He told the kingdom you were dead." Thor stated making me stop and throw his hand off of me.

"Yeah and what your father put me through, I wished I was." I said my hand still gripped around his wrist burning it.

"However I've changed since then, so don't underestimate what I'm capable of." I said letting go of his wrist and seeing my fingerprints seared into his wrist.

He rubbed at the burns and walked a distance behind me.

I came to two screen doors and looked through the glass to see the raven haired snake sitting with his back faced to me. I kept my eyes glued to him as I pressed a code, the light on the screen flashed red. I typed in the code again, and the same thing happened.

Groaning, I walked to the metal lock on the door and burnt through the metal with my hand and kicked down the door, the loud thud alarming Loki in his cell making him turn around to face the scene.

"Hello Love." I said mocking him, his eyes widened as his mouth dropped open a bit.

"You- You, Y/N?" He stuttered making me shake my head and walk to the glass.

"Look like me?" I asked, my crimson lips curling into a smile.

"Where did you go?" Loki pressed his hand against the glass, his expression hinting a tint of sadness.

"Away from you, but boy do I have a bone to pick with you." I stated, my hand reaching to open the door before I was stopped.

"Hands up and turn around!" Fury yelled, my eyes rolled as I turned around to see the 'Avengers' were here to stop me.

"You scared of me?" I asked my eyes flashing red making Thor step back.

"Get down!" Thor yelled as the whole room engulfed in flames.

I pressed the drop button on the cage, the air sucking at the inside of the lab. I ran, dodging the hail of bullets and jumped onto the falling cage, Loki screaming on the inside.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing?" He screamed making me laugh as I burnt through the top of the cage dropping in.

"I said I had a bone to pick." I smiled as we dropped from the sky at about one-hundred and fifty miles a hour.