A Day With The Fairy Queen

Reckless-Hey it's been awhile so I have a announcement a new book is coming out a week after this it was requested by @Brave_Vesperia it's a new Rwby book (Blake x male reader) so if you're interested go check it out anyway without a further of do here we go!!

Third Pov

(Y/n)- Hey Erza

Erza-.......

(Y/n)-Erza!?!? Why won't you answer me?

Erza-Why, Why did you leave the guild for that stupid quest.

(Y/n)-Erza I di-

Erza-No!! We thought you we're dead you were gone for twelve years and not a single message did you know how we felt, how I felt after your disappearance!

At that moment Erza started sobbing releasing years of her feelings she had pent up.

(Y/n)-........... Erza I'm.... sorry I didn't know.

(Y/n) walked up towards Erza and wrapped his arms around her. Erza started to sobbing into his chest.

Erza-Don't ever leave us again.

(Y/n)-I won't I promise now cheer up I promised you a day with you when I got back remember come on let's make up for lost time.

(Y/n) wiped away her tears ,and Erza smiled. After that Erza led him around Magnolia looking at shops, bakery, the park, and her favorite cafe.

(Y/n)-Wow you weren't kidding when you said this strawberry shortcake was delicious!

Erza just smugly smiled with a bit of icing on the corner of her lip

Erza-Of course did you think I was lying.

(Y/n) tried to contain his laughter of the icing but failing miserably, bursting out laughing.

Erza-What are you laughing at is there something on my face!?!?

(Y/n)-Hahahaha Erza *breathing heavily* got something on your *gasping* on your face. Here let me get it for you.

(Y/n) reached across the table and with his thumb wiped off the icing and licked his thumb thinking nothing of it. Erza immediately flushed red.

Erza-Y-y-you idiot!!!(Reckless- *cough *cough* Tsundere*cough*)

(Y/n)-What?

Erza-N-n-nothing lets go!!

Erza dragged (Y/n) away from the cafe

(Y/n)-Wait wait my cake nooooooooo!!!!!!

Erza and (Y/n) spent their day leisurely enjoying the other company.

Reckless-Hoped you guys enjoyed the story anyway I gotta go until next time see ya!