Sweden

[Sweden | Berwald Oxenstierna]

"You're like a brother to me, Berwald. Of course I love you!"

They were rather simple words, yet they stung like the largest wound. She had said that she loved him, but it obviously wasn't in the same way as he did her. She simply saw him as an older brother figure. It was disappointing, really.
(Y/n) was his world, he loved her to bits... but Berwald wasn't the best at showing it. He was protective, like a big brother, so he could see how his real feelings and intentions might have slipped from her understanding.
Even though he understood, that didn't mean it hurt him any less.

He loved her, and he wanted to be in a romantic relationship with her.

He went to Matthias for advice, though he knew it probably wasn't the wisest course of action. What could that Dane possibly know about romance? Despite his initial thoughts, Berwald liked what Matthias told him to do.

It made sense.

"If you love her and she obviously doesn't feel the same, woo her! Try to make her see that you're the only one for her! If that doesn't work..."
Matthias, and he could remember the moment clearly, paused, his gaze turning quite sinister.
"Take her by force."

Though he often thought of Matthias as an idiot, he liked how the Dane thought when it came to winning a woman over.

Berwald knew it was wrong, he knew that she would most likely hate him for it after, but right now he could numb himself. He would make himself not care until she was his completely.
It wasn't that he wanted to, it was that he needed to.

___

His pale eyes trailed over the little figure on his bed. He knew she was mad at him right now, but she would get over it. She had to get over it.

"Let me go..."

He pauses before grabbing a blanket and wrapping her up in it.

She looked cold.

"No."

Berwald Oxenstierna was a man of very few words, but his actions spoke loudly and clearly.

She was never going to be able to leave.

{If you have any requests, let me know!}