Finland

[Finland | Tino Väinämöinen]

It was quite funny, Tino thought. She was so cute, yet so very, very naive. (Y/n) was the love of his life, he adored her! However, so did so many other people. She had many admirers, it worried Tino at times. He wondered sometimes if there was one like him, and obsessive one that followed her around to make sure that she was safe. Did they feel angry while watching Tino with (Y/n)?

It was completely possible, but Tino couldn't find it in himself to care. She belonged to him, didn't she? She tells him that she loves him constantly, so it must be true.
Still, he feels that obsessive, angry feeling whenever he sees her with other people. It may be the reason why he was doing this right now.

"I know you must be confused... but this is for your own good. I promise." Tino says, wrapping a ribbon around her wrists, tying it until it squeezed them tightly.
A whine leaves her mouth, though it was muffled by a black cloth that was gagging her.
Despite himself, Tino was enjoying seeing her in such a state.

She was probably thinking he was insane for saying it was for her own good, but in his mind he believes that he is right... he is right.

Tino grabs something out of his pocket and presses it to her nose, watching as she slowly, but surely, falls unconscious.

"When you wake up, we have a lot to discuss... and do."