picture perfect [ three ]

"So, you think this is fine?" Changbin asked me, showing the rap he wrote after he rapped it to me.

We were sitting inside the studio, while he was mixing some beats too. He placed his chair closer to mine, and then shrugged his shoulders.

"I think it's great. That's 130 bpm, right? You told me before you wanted to do another rap with 130 bpm," I said, and he nodded.

"Yeah, it is." He answered.

Looking at the equipment he used, I smiled. Even though I don't tell him often, I'm so proud of him. He is actually one of the people I look up to.

I just observed him while he wasn't looking at me, and to say that he was a good sight is an understatement. There are just some who doesn't know how to appreciate him.

His dark hair looked so attractive to me, and the way he looked so serious made him look more attractive. God. I have such attractive friends.

"You can take a picture, Yejin," he muttered, as he wrote on another piece of paper which made me turn away and hide my reddened cheeks.

"Such an airhead! I wasn't staring!" I said, and we both laughed.

"Liar," he said, and then ruffled my hair.

He continued writing, while I just sat beside him and watched him work. I hope their next album makes them more successful.

"Let's go?" Changbin asked, and I raised my brows. I looked up at him because he already stood up, but he just gave me his hand so I accepted it and stood with him.

"Where are we going?" I asked, but he just gave me a smile before taking me out of the studio.

As we walked out, we crossed paths with Tzuyu of Twice, so we both smiled at her as we bowed at each other. She then looked at me as if asking me something, but I just shrugged it off.

"You two look cozy," she said, but both Changbin and I just smiled.

"Well, we haven't hung out in quite a while and we've been friends for a while too," said Changbin, but Tzuyu only smirked and looked at me. God. She is trying to imply something.

"Is that so? Take care of my Yejin, then," she said, so we both bid goodbye to each other and then went on separate ways.

Changbin and I walked away in silence, but I was still bothered by how she looked at us. Is that really how everyone sees me with any other member of Stray Kids or even Daehwi? Girlfriend material for them? Why do they ship me with them when we made it clear that we were just friends?

I only sighed, as Changbin and I crossed the road. And there, we found the restaurant he said he wanted to take me to a long time ago.

"Why are you only taking me here? You're too late, Changbin, I can't believe you," I joked, but he only chuckled and then went to pick whatever his order was.

"At least I still brought you here. Only you and Felix are the ones I brought here," said Changbin, making me giggle.

"That's so nice of Mr. Dark-"

"Oh wow, would you look at that?" He said, pointing upwards so I looked up.

I was surprised when he flicked my forehead, causing me to groan and rub my forehead and for him to chuckle.

"That hurts," I said, but he only chuckled and looked away.

The waiter then took our orders, leaving us alone after getting what she wanted. I thought there would be silence, but then Changbin decided to ask a question that slightly shocked me.

"Yejin?" He started, "Have you ever considered dating one of the members?" He asked.

I gulped, furrowing my brows. Dating one of them? But why? Just how the question hit me made me want to disappear.

"The members?" I asked, although I heard what he said clearly.

"Yeah. Our members. Especially Jeongin or Hyunjin?" He asked, but all I did was look away. "Never mind. Don't answer it and pretend I never asked."

I felt bad that I wasn't able to answer him, but I was only afraid of what might happen. Because for some reason, I thought about it before but settled for friendship with them.

God, Changbin. Now I am confused.