Side Chapter 4: Night out

Start from the beginning

Tokaku thought you were so cute when you acted like this. So she got to talking with you about your ambitions and the future together the both of you will have after school. As you both were both chatting a drunken older Male had started walking down alley you both were chilling in.

" You might seem so innocent~! *slurred lyrics* way of life~!" The drunkard sang as he passed the both of you. You eyed Tokaku and saw that she was glaring disdainfully at the drunk man. You just wanted the mood to stay good so you whispered to her to take you to the karaoke place.

She nodded going back to her ambivalent self and took your hand to take you to the place. It was a little walk but nothing the two of you couldn't handle.

You stared at the building with awe since it was so big!

Tokaku smirked at her success of taking you out on a date so far

Tokaku smirked at her success of taking you out on a date so far. She walked in with you and Tokaku talked with the receptionist about her appointment.  The receptionist kindly led you both to the large room Tokaku had rented for the night.

If you weren't impressed by the buildings appearance you were now.

The room was beautiful decorated and you could see from outside at the end of the room

The room was beautiful decorated and you could see from outside at the end of the room. You walked around the room and enjoyed the scenery. Without noticing Tokaku was talking with the receptionist.

"We'd like to order food and drinks right now if that's possible."

"Oh yes of course!" The receptionist says as she pulls out her notepad. She was new at the job and her manager informed her earlier that if someone rented the extravagant room to make sure to pamper them and make them waste the most money as possible.

"We'd like whatever drinks you have on the happy hour special."

"Oh uh..." she really needed this job since she liked spending money a lot so she didn't question your age or Tokaku's.