Kacey smiled watching Montana. This was the man she was in love with and cherished every moment with him. She was glad she got to carry his last name and give him a family.

Kaceys phone went off in her pocket as she pulled it out and seen many notifications from Instagram. She went to the app and clicked on the first comment she saw that tagged her.

 She went to the app and clicked on the first comment she saw that tagged her

8908 likes
Summer.lowe: Y'all see this mufucka right here@Montanaofficial y'all so called favorite rapper. He a deadbeat, he ain't see come see his baby in months. Not one phone call, text, or nothing. She ask bout him everyday and when someone call his phone he don't wanna answer. What type of shit is that? How you call yourself a man but can't even take care of your first born child nigga! But you over there with that bitch Kacey playing house with her and y'all kids right. And don't y'all got one on the way? You over there being daddy of the year but ain't giving Maia the same treatment. You a bitch ass nigga Montana.

Kacey scoffed as she went to comment something of her own.

Summer don't even hop on this app trying to act like Montana isn't a damn near good father to not only Major but Maia. Montana only gets to see Maia on the weekends and maybe one day out of the weekdays. Montana always makes sure to check on her everyday. And you talking bout some he ain't call her in months now you're dragging it. He called your phone just the other day and you didn't answer. He manages to try to spend time with his daughter but baby it's you. Don't come typing paragraphs lying on his name just cause you a bitter baby mama and that's all you'll ever be titled,And that's facts.

Kacey sent her comment in before she shook her head locking her phone.

She looked up on time just as Montana waved her over. She got up from the chair she was on as she grabbed her purse making her way over to him.

"You ain't have to entertain her bullshit." Montana said throwing his hand over Kaceys shoulder as they walked inside the building.

"I know but she tryna pin you as the bad guy when she know you love Maia."

"I ain't even worried bout what she gotta say. I know my responsibilities and what I do."