The Daydreamer - Chp 22 [Back To December]

Start from the beginning

I looked up at him as he watched me. "You were a mess baby." He murmured as he softly traced the almost gone bags under my eyes as I melted into his touch my heart skittering.

"I just needed you." I whispered admitting my weakness knowing that if Jace was here any problem would be minor.

My eyes closed as I bathed in his tracing finger both of us sitting in a beautiful silence. Minutes ticked by and I was beginning to fall asleep and I knew I couldn't sleep and bore Jace more. I sighed "What are we going to do?" I asked opening my eyes to see Jace's eyes still dancing all over me as if I was the most beautifulest thing imaginable, I don't think I'll ever get use to that.

"Go home." He whispered simply.

I sat up "We can't do that!" I proclaimed startling him.

"Why?" he asked frowning.

"Because it would put your pack in danger." I said stating what I thought was obvious. Instead of agreeing or growing anxious Jace just smiled, his twitching lips giving way. "It's not funny!" I cried angered at him laughing at me as I folded my arms across my naked body.

He chuckled kissing my forehead "You're so cute." He murmured breaking away practically all my anger.

"Jace." I said trying to hold a stern voice as it turned more into a sigh.

He smiled beautifully kissing my ear "Em we're a pack of weres, I think we're more dangerous and it's one against a whole pack." I was about to protest. "Besides he doesn't know the next safest place you'll be is Pine Hills." I nestled into him slightly; he did have a point. "And you're now part of the pack; we protect and fight for each other. You're family." I smiled slightly at that.

"But what about Aunt Lilly and Mamma?" I asked voicing the only thing holding me back.

"They come and stay with us." He said shrugging as if it was the most simplest thing possible.

My jaw dropped in awe "You'd do that for me?" I asked softly.

He rolled his eyes sighing "Baby; I. Would. Die. For. You." He said stressing that. "So yes, I would. They'll be family anyways, anyone connected is."

I held back still "Jace that's a lot for you guys to have to deal with and hide from them, I mean they could be there for months until they find him."

He sighed "I. Don't. Care."

I smiled wide throwing my arms around his neck squealing "I love you!" and 'oof' sound escaped his lips as I collided into him, he laughed wrapping his arms around me.

Pulling back slightly he brushed the hair out of my eyes "I love you." He whispered.

I smiled softly up at him brushing the hair from his eyes also. "I love you Jacey." He sighed letting his forehead fall onto mine.

"C'mon, let's go tell them our plans." He said softly breaking the silence as he pulled me off the bed with him. I practically skipped to the door. "Uh Emmy baby?" I paused raising my brow at him. "Clothes." He said. I looked down and giggled.

Skipping back over to him I wrapped my arms around his chest stepping in close. "Did you ever use to love playing dress ups?" I asked glancing up at him, his eyes on me as I knew he was fighting for his eyes to stay put and not to wander.

He looked at me like I was insane "No." He said.

I sighed dramatically "Shame." I said.

He grew quizzical "What's a shame?" he asked watching me intently.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to play dress ups with me." I said casually. "I'll just have to find someone else though." I said sighing dramatically again.

He growled sexily his grip on my waist tightening as he leant in "We don't need to play dress ups for this occasion." He murmured huskily in my ear making me shiver and a thrill to run through me as my hormones flared dangerously.

"Which is?" I whispered. Jace groaned smelling my arousal as I felt him come to life and press hard against my navel. I wanted to show him where that was meant to go as I held back and agonized cry.

Jace's hands cupped my ass squeezing and I groaned throwing my head back his lips eagerly crawling up my throat. "I think you know." He said huskily making me shiver again.

"I-I think you need to show me." I said lightly my voice wavering.

***

I giggled as he nibbled at my ear pushing the hair from my eyes. Flustered we stumbled into Mamma's room. Flustered from Jace's demonstration and in the end him playing dress ups; fitting me in tight skinnies and a cute blue singlet that dipped but not dramatically. I looked up as I leant away from Jace's nibbling lips to find both of them sitting and watching us amusedly. Giggling I blushed and wrapped my arms around Jace's waist. "How are you feeling Mamma?" I asked my voice wavering with giggles as Jace continued planting kisses all over the side of my face.

Mamma chuckled "Good dear, I just had visit from the police." I instantly froze as did Jace, the mood taking a spin. Swiftly he carried me over to the spare couch and sat me down on his lap hugging me to his chest.

"Was it him?" I finally asked softly having forgotten to ask in our celebrations last night.

"It was him." She said gently as I shrank back more into Jace. I had already had a rough idea of how Mamma was attacked, she took a stand; bashed and repeatedly with Papa's walking stick she still kept close for comfort. It was ironic how it had bought the exact opposite of comfort. I knew I didn't want any more details.

Jace held me protectively and securely as I nodded. Absorbing it all I realised just how much danger I was truly in and how much I was putting others in, the people I loved. Why did he want me? Hadn't he tortured and hurt me enough?

"I get released tomorrow if all tests go to plan than we can figure out what next." Mamma said pulling me out of my haunting thoughts.

I shook my head holding Jace's hand for support. "No need," I paused looking up to seek Jace' in of approval, he kissed my nose, approval enough. "Jace's parents and Jace have offered for us to stay there, with them, where he won't find us."

My Aunt beamed "That's a great idea, besides we'll have the packs protection."

________________________
Click the external link for my Facebook page
So you guys know my drill; vote, comment and maybe give me a fan, yeah? Do it, I dare you ;) Xx
-------------------------------------
All Rights Reserved
Copyrighted Material ©
-------------------------------------