chapter 21

AYLA

After the 6hrs of drive I reached my pack. Am out side of my pack fence. The fence is with current wire if anyone touch it they will get the shock.
I am amazed how much the pack land was increased. I hope they will accept me with their heart. I failed to become their alpha when they need me. I will put my life first to proctect them. I am gratefull for ash that he took care of my pack.
I slept all the way so I didn't bond with cam I ask him to stwy for the night so he can get rest and leave early in the morning if he want. He accepted it and I am nervous to enter into the pack after 2yrs so much has changed.

The guys who are patrolling I didn't identify them may be they were new members of the pack. I hope ash know what he is doing or they were new patrolling members who upgrade their rank. They were in mid twenty's and their ears were pointed up to catch any sounds so they can protect the pack if there is any danger. They were attentive and they are ready to tear any rouge who cross the land i look around the fence into the woods to see some of pack memebers on trees hiding some were behind the trees. I feel proud how they were protecting their family.
I walk towards the fence the guys who were gaurding the gate looking at me.
"Alpha!"
They gasp and the people on the trees and behind the trees rushed towards the fence. So they know me, they remember me. Yeah i know were wolves have strong senses and memory power but i am not here for them for two years so i am thinking that they will not identify me and respect me because i abandom them.
They hurriedly open the lock and cam and me enter into the grounds of my pack. "How are you alpha?" "We infrom beta ash that you came, he said he is coming to pick you up". They said.
"Thank you and am fine say to one of the mem to arrange a guest room for cam and he will leave tomorrow".
"Ok alpha".
"And thank you everyone for looking after the pack and protecting everyone when i am not here. You guys did a great job."
They were looking like they were proud to here those words from there alpha.
"Ok carry on with your work we will discuss about other things tomorow."
Ash came through the crowd and stand still and looking at me up and down with a serious look.
"Alpha", he said and bow his head.
I nod my head and sat in the back seat while ash took in front. I look through the window to see the houses, park, play ground, school everything has changed there were new pack house everything is beautifull ash did a great job.
When we reach the pack house Tia, mia, mel, adam, scott and seth all stood at the door waitng for me.
As i steped out they all came rushing to and engulf me into a hug i tried so hard not to wince in front of them.
"Guys i ca-cant bre-breathe".
They quickly let me go and they were all talking at a time.
" guys i am fine can we talk tomorow i am tired and he is cam please show him his room and give him some food" i said.
Everyone went to their rooms and mel took cam to show  his room. Now only me and ash both were the only one in this room.
He quickly came and hug me tightly, my wounds are hurting i can't say anything to him now.
"How are you? where were you these two years?. Not a call text or anything we were so much worried about you."
"Ash can we talk tomorow am tired now" i said.
"But first fresh up and come downstairs i will make you something to eat".
I nod and went upstairs to my room.
Everything was same but there is full of dust because no one no my room lock code i mind link ash to send some one to clean up the place and i went to another guest room to fresh up.
I look at my body to find only wounds that were slowly healing because of amounts of wolfvane and silver they had given to me. I have scars on my hands legs body back and every where. I clean my self and took out the first aid kit and bandaging the wounds i have to see doctor tomorow to treat them i can't say about these to anyone. I pulled a long sleeve shirt which was my father's to cover the scars on my hands i don't want to discuss about them now if they see. Then i wore night pants and went downstairs to see ash and cam were both talking. Ash looking with serious as if asking questions. When ash saw me he got up put a plate of pasta and move my chair so i can sit.
We ate calmly and said goodnyt and went to our respective rooms. My room will be clean by tomorow so i have to sleep in guest room. I hope i will get good sleep without any nightmares may be i will knock out for few days i still have wolfsbane in my system and lucy is so much tired. I should take rest for few days then i should allow lucy to run and the meeting i hope i will get time to prepare for everything or may be not.