Chapter 18

Ayla

I don't know how many days or years i spent in this dark room. I didn't see him who fucked me up i didn't see him who beat me brutally they want me dead but i don't know what is stopping them.

Every day is painful, my legs and hands are chained up not with silver because my wolf is not there with me. She is in coma.
They increased the amount of wolfs bane on one of the horrible day till now i didn't feel her presence i don't know if she will wake up or not.

After i open my eyes from darkness lucy slowly wake up at that time my hands and legs were chained up in silver as my scream sounds through out the room one of them came and inject me with wolfs bane but day by day my wolf getting stronger to the amount of wolfs bane they are giving to me its like they are training my wolf to fight wolfs bane but its only a thought after injecting they will beat me only gave a piece of bread and two glass of water day and night. They beat me with whip, belt other things which peel my skin off. Due to the absence of my wolf the healing is slow as humans with pain. I don't know how i still survived all that.
They did horrible things to me  this room smelled as my blood i am standing here naked. I never see them because it's always dark. I don't know why are they doing this to me. I question them they never answer not a single word is spoken from them it's like i am talking to the walls. Whenever i spoken the beatings are intense. I gave up crying after a month. I gave up giving any type of sound to them.

There is a long burn mark on my back and stomach because i killed ten of them when i tried to escape and i get another punishment also. I can't forget it they kept on placing the hot rod on my back and stomach continuously. Not giving time to it heal or to let me breath.
For past few days my wounds are healing some what faster because of dark they are not noticing. And i am happy for that. I think lucy is waking i don't blame her because wolfs bane hurt them deadly she is also suffering from it. It act as a poison it will give burning pain in their stomach then they will passed out. But excess of wolfs bane they will cough blood and it will weak their immune and die.
We both are going through the same pain so i will not blame her to leave me alone in this torture. Because we are one. I don't know what my pack will think i abandon them for long time.

"Ay- ayla are you there?" "Lucy! oh my god how are you?" "I am not so fine but ok i am just weak i don't have much strength i am sorry to leave you alone in this". "It's ok lu it's not your fault we both have to be strong we need to escape." "About that it's night time everyone are sleeping. These dipshits are so careless that they thought i wont came back with the amount of wolfsbane they gave so they tied you to normal chain that humans can't break but we can and i can sense the forest near to us due to both of us were weak we cant use our sense at a time so you can't smell that or sense only your eyes sight is good now we will slowly break this chain and we will get out from here."
These psychos never lock this room because there have no time when they are angry or sadistic when they want to enjoy they will always come here to release everything. One time when the alpha because of his aura and power i know he is alpha trying to open the lock but it doesn't open because he is angry and keeping the wrong keys in the lock so he punched the door and the guard because he is saying that is wrong key for the door and lock broke down from then it is lock less.
We broke our chains slowly without making noise. If we make sound the guard won't come because of the order only they will come when the food was given but there will be no communication before i open my mouth they will out of the door and this room is soundproof. Whatever happens the outsiders wont hear. We broke our chains after a long time my hands were on my sides falling limply and i can barely lift them with strength i have i broke chain around my legs i fall to the ground as soon as the chains left my legs. I tried to stand but my legs are shaking and wobble when i take a steps like toddler. I took a baby steps then reached the door.
"There's a door when you go straight through this way and turn your left it's lead to the forest."
I should ready for running though i limbs are aching if i want to live if i have to finish the work that given by moon goddess to protect ware wolf i have to do this with that i gather all my strength and slowly open the door and sprint off i hear the ware wolves are following behind me, i saw the door and went to open it but it's locked. I punched it because of my weakness it didn't open the wolves are getting closer i look around i found a rod and i took it and hit on the knob the knob broke and door open i sprinted off but one of the wolf grabbed my ankle i didn't  remember that the rod is still in my hand i hit it on his hand he quickly remove his hand and with rod i went into woods for safety.