Chapter 10

Ayla

When I enter my old room everything came back as a rush that i lost my parents and they will be never with me. But i feel them around me.

The furniture in the room was changed and there is queen size bed with pink bed sheet, pink color walls everything is pink. I don't hate pink color but i don't like it.
This room should be changed. I didn't like anything. First i should take some rest with that thought i went to bed to get some sleep because i am tired from continuously running without food. I will eat after my sleep. Sleep comes first then fo- ugh no first food then ufff i cant choose between them both are my favourite things.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are green fields with sun setting down with beautiful colors its so relaxing to watch that. Am walking and came to a place that i don't recognize. There is a swing i went there quickly and started swinging. Then there is a gush if wind that flows my hair. 

I open my eyes to see a beautiful woman standing infront of me.

"Hey ayla", i didn't recognize her but i feel like i have seen her before but i don't remember.

"Hi? Do you know me? I think i seen you somewhere".

"Yes", I know you and you know me too, but you never seen me. I am the moon goddess". She said.

When she said that i stare her with my wide eyes and quickly jumped from the swing and bow at her.

"No need to bow at me. I am here to tell you something that will change your life. And i know you are not ready now but you will eventually. So, please listen to me what i am saying". She said.

I nodded my head.

"You came back to the place where your born its your duty to take care of the pack by becoming alpha. I know you are not trained but you will learn the things. To lead a pack you need a mate as in a warrior who will stand by you and support you and loves you but as i know your mates rejected you, but you have the power to choose which one you want between Ryder and jack its up to you. You need your mate because to protect you there are people who are searching for you to kill you and rule this world and to destroy them i choose you. I will tell that another time why i choose you then you will understand it clearly, for now its enough, you have to took all the other rouges or wolves who are willing to join your pack you have to gather them and make them ready for the war. I can't say when they will come to get you but you have to whenever they will arrive. But they will not arrive now or 4yrs so you have the time and don't think there is a lot time. In this time they may b come for you or your pack to make you weak".

I just processing the whole information she had said. Why should I choose a mate who won't love me?. Why should i need a man to stand up for me?. Why should I force him to stay with me when he never loves me wants me or do anything with me". Why should I need that type of a person who only cares what's my position not me? These are the questions running in my mind but i didn't ask when i stopped thinking and looking she was not there. It's like she didn't even came and talk to me. More like she talked i listen. After that i didn't get any other dream or meeting with moon goddess.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When i wake up it's eight o clock my room was dark there is no light. i switch on the bedside lamp and then i look through my Windows to see its night. i got up from my bed and went to bathroom i look through the mirror to see my self. my hair look like a bird nest and i lose my color my eyes are dull i look more thin then before.

i brush my teeth then i took a bath with warm water which relaxed my aches from running 2 days continuously. i dont know if i slept the whole day or only few hours. i grab my towel for my head and body then enter to my room i went to the closet if there are any clothes for me. i open the door to see all fancy clothes which are beautiful but i don't like to wear them then i see some night dress its ok for now but tomorrow i should go for shopping. then i went downstairs to feed myself. iam so hungry. 

when i reached the living room i hear some noises that coming from the tv and other people. i ignored it when to the kitchen. Lisa was there and washing the plates when i came she looked at me " do u want anything alpha" she asked.

"yes, is there anything to eat iam hungry and did i slept the whole day?" i asked while taking the orange juice from the fridge and drinking directly from the carton.

"yes, there's two boxes of pepperoni pizza in the fridge if you don't mind we didn't prepare dinner tonight the boys wanted to have pizza or if you want anything i will prepare for you. and about sleeping you slept whole yesterday and today i came to wake you up but u didn't so i left and the elders and higher rank members came to meet you i said she needs rest and come tomorrow so they went and you're looking lot better from yesterday". she said eyeing the carton and me with irritation as if she want to scold me but keep her mouth shut.

"pizza is fine and thank you" i said and took the whole pizza box from the fridge and put it on the plate then in microwave to heat it. after that i took the plate to dinning room and sat at one of the chair and started eating its soo yummy i didn't eat the pizza for a long time. i am busy with shoving the pizza in my mouth that i didn't see someone came to the room and sit besides me and said hi. i jumped and choked on my food the person next to me grabbed the water glass and gave it to me while rubbing my back i gladly took the glass and drank the water. when i calm down i said thank you and looked up to see who he is. when i looked at him i am shocked because i know him.