Back with Freinds

Jiro pov
When we get back to the dorms, and I'm treated for burns, Kami takes me into his room. He looks sad, almost ashamed.

"Hey babe, you can tell me anything. I'll still think your manly." I say burying my head in his chest while rocking back and forth.

Like this but Jiro has her head in his chest

"I know I'm just nervous. Okay........ ummmm while you were........ gone........... I became very............... depressed. When we though we had a lead I made all might tell me where.......... I went with the bakusquad, but you weren't.... there. On the was home a dark voice was in my head.

It told me I was a weak hero......

It told me you were dead because I couldn't save you.........

It told me to starve.......

..die.......

.......cut." I inhale sharply, he's a mess with out me.
"The I went out after being healed, to find you. I was over joyed when I found you but I felt like I was to late. You were already so.......... hurt. But on the bright side Bakugo said he loved all of us and hugged me, twice." After that whole thing we just stayed in each other presence. Silent tears are rolling down his cheeks. "And it's fine if you don't want to be with me anymore, I get it.  I'm not manly, I'm not smart, I'm not cute, I'm clingy, I can't do jack shit on my o-"
Denki pov
She kissed me. I guess she still loves me, I slowly start to dominate the kiss. It's full of love, passion, sadness, and grief. I feel like I'm going to start sparking her, but oddly it doesn't happen. We both pull away confused.

"Thats was the longest it's ever lasted, what's different?" Jiro tilted her head.

"You know what it's like to loose each other." We both snap our heads towards the voice. It's Bakugo and Kirishima. "Before he was kidnapped when we would kiss for too long, much like you guys, Bakugos quirk would start to activate. Then after words when we kissed in front of the class cause we didn't care anymore, it lasted way longer than it usually does."

"We googled why," Bakugo cut in, "It turns out a lot of people go through this. But it's only people who have been kidnapped, well before any way. So we told Noodle hair and Sleepy man. (Present mic and Aizawa). That's why when the league attacked they new that Jiro was the target. But we knew that if she didn't get kidnapped, you would die." He looked straight at me. "That's why Ei and I weren't there. Make it easier for them. I know you'll probably hate us now, but I want the Bakusquad to last as long as possible. And I want Jiro to have a life long love." Kirishima pulls him closer and kisses him obviously proud. I run over and hug them.

"GUYS ARE YOU KIDDING I COULD NEVER HATE YOU!!! You're both some of my best bros." I hug them both tightly. Kirishima being the bro he is hugs back. Bakugo being the blasty bitch he is just tried to get out. Then he just stops and hugs back.
Jiro pov
I send Bakuhoe the deadliest glare I can. He's going to hug my Kami if it that last thing he does. He catches my eye and just hugs back.
Bakugo pov (random)
God Jiros scarier than me some times. Not saying she's stronger or anything. I feel a flick in the back of the head. I look back and Jiro is standing behind me with her arms crossed. Shit I must of said that out loud.

"Want to test that theory?" She asks picking me up with her cords. Dunce Face and Kiri are just laughing. I start to struggle and try and break free with my quirk, I try to make small explosions on the cords, she doesn't flinch.

"That's won't work," Denki says walking to Jiros side. "You see we've been training together. I've been lightly shocking her cords, building up durability. I've been able to shock her cords for about 20 seconds before it starts to hurt really bad. So go ahead and try." He says with a smug smirk. After about 15 more seconds of me blasting, struggling, and curing she gently sent me down. I then feel Eijiro wrap his arms around my waist. I immediately calm down. I was ready to blow some shit up.

Back to Jiro
"Awwwww is Bakuhoe going soft?" I say jokingly. 

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY EARPHONES!!! ILL FUCKING KI-" He was cut short by kirishima kissing him. When he pulled away they just walked out. Kami and I look at each other until we explode laughing.

"OH- MY GOD! Kyoka, that was too good!" He wheezes out.
~le time skip~

We walk out excepting everyone to rush over, but they all just kinda stare. What really surprised me what that Ochaco came over and said, "They'll get you next time." I was really confused about who THEY was and what she was taking about in general, little did I know.

I should have paid attention.

So this might be the last update for a LONG time. I've kinda lost inspiration for this book, I have ideas just not sure how to write them. I hope you understand.
❤️❤️