Finding her

If you want the entire chapter just read the one before this then read this one.

"Yeah sure be right back." He comes in a little later with Bakugo. I stand up and walk over to him.

"You promised we would go. So are we going now?"

"I can't do that, not after this morning, I can tell you're hurt. And if Jiro finds out i let you she'll kill me." He looks away as he speaks. I run past him and to my dorm. I can't believe he would do that he knows how fragile I am right now. He knows not to do that. I walk out of my dorm room with sneakers a backpack and a jacket. I have my wallet portable charger and my phone in their. I'm finding my Jiro. I walk out the front door with no problem which is strange (r things T-T sorry I'll go). But hey I'm not complaining. I head to the nearest gas station to stock up on things. I grab 10 water bottles, at least 20 energy bars and some other things like bug spray and bandages. I head to the checkout but they must've recognized me cause they gave all of it to me for free. I'm heading to the woods first because it's right by where Bakugo was found and where they thought Jiro was.

Jiro pov
I was burned for 2 hours by that son of a bitch. I felt the blue flames lap and melt my skin away, the one that hurt the worst was to my ear, Jesus that hurt bad. But I somehow got to the window and escaped. Now I'm just walking through who knows how many miles of woods. Maybe I should've stayed. NO! I'm a hero I've got this.
Slight time skip
It's getting dark I should find a cave to sleep in. I walk a little farther before I find a what seems like old unused cave. I crawl in and lay down and the second I close my eyes I pass out.

Denki pov
It's getting kinda dark so I should find somewhere to sleep and make a fire. I walk a couple more feet before I find what looks like a cave. I'll sleep in here. I crawl in and start to light a fire to see around the cave. I see a purple thing on the other side of the cave. It kinda looks like Jiros hair-WAIT A MINUTE IS THAT JIRO????!!!!! I quickly set up the rest of my fire to get a better looks. Then I see her start to move right as I'm getting done.

POV switch.
I see light start to come in and movement in the cave. I lift up my head and look over and see my world, my light, my love looking at me in amazement. I try to get up but the burns all over my arms hurt to much. I fall over again and wince in pain. Then I feel too big caring loving arms wrap around me in a soft gentle but firm hug. It's my little Denki. I hug back and sob into his should. I hear his light crying too. We sit there sobbing for who knows how long while he's whispering how much he's missed me.

"Denki, it's been so long, I missed you so much. You won't believe what happened." I lightly kiss his lips. His soft beautiful amazing lips. They feel so much better than that bitch Togas.

"Yeah well I've got a lot to tell you too." He kisses me back. My stomach growls loudly and he lights up like a firework. He slides me off his lap and grabs his back pack. He dumps out all of the energy bars and water he brought along with him. He's hasn't stopped smiling that beautiful smile. I grab one and eat it so fast it felt like I was breathing. After I've eaten well over half of the bars I chug 3 water bottles and cuddle up with Denki by the fire. I see him on his phone telling people to come get us. I shift but wince again cause of the pain. He grabs bandages out of his backpack.

"Lay down I'll get the ones I can." I nod and let him wrap me with care, about 2 minutes later we hear.

"NO YOU STUPID ROCK IT SAYS GO THIS WAY HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET U-TURN FROM RIGHT WERE IN A FUCKING FOREST!!!!" We both laugh. Looks like Bakugo is somewhere around here.

"GUYS WERE OVER HERE!!" Denki shouts back. We see Kirishima at the entrance of the cave.

"KATSUKI HE FOUND JIRO!!! HE DID IT WITH OUT YOUR SMARTASS!! Okay do you need help getting out?" I nod my head, and with the help of Kirishima and Denki I got out of the cave.

Denki pov.
I climb out of the cave and take Jiro out of Kirishimas arms. It's all still dark so I ask Bakugo to make small explosions to get out of the forest.
Time skip out of the forest.

"Hey Bro, I know you don't want to but you have to tell Jiro about this." He says grabbing my wrist.

"Tell me about what?" Jiro says from inside the car.

"We need to talk when we get home."

===========
Okay it's finished now, sorry I fell into the void of stranger things for a while. SPOILER AHEAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. My favorite characters were Smirnoff and Hopper WHYYYYYYY SPOILER OVER. Okay see ya
😊😊😊😊