I threw my hand over her shoulder and pulled her closer.

Y/N: You are the who is being too clingy and touchy today don't you think?

Jungkook: Well I don't mind being clingy and touchy to my girlfriend.

Later we sat on a bench and had some cotton candy and around 7 we left the place. Though I never visited this place before it will always be a special spot for me since I had the first date of my life here and with someone like Y/N. 

Jungkook: Did you have fun today?

Y/N: Yes absolutely. Thank you for everything I had a great time. Especially there back at the lake. I would like to come there again someday.

Jungkook: Me too. One day I will bring you back here. 

After driving for almost an hour we reached Y/N's hotel. The moment I hated the most has finally arrived, saying goodbye to her is always so difficult for me. I parked the car in front of the hotel. Both of us were silent for a few moments or two, probably she didn't want to leave either. 

Jungkook: Umm... goodnight I guess.

Y/N: Yeah good night.

She unbuckled her seat belt. She was about to unlock the door.

Jungkook: Y/N.

As she turned around and I quickly placed a kiss on her forehead.

Jungkook: Bye.

Her cheeks turned the darkest shade of red. Her eyes were large and lips were parted from the shock of the sudden kiss. While I smiled sheepishly at her reaction. 

Jungkook: Well I wouldn't mind spending the night here in this car with you, but then Stella and Eli would hunt me down and beat me up for keeping you out for so long.

She blinked her eyes and slowly came out of her trance.

Y/N: Uhh- Y-yeah. Bye.

She unlocked the door hurriedly and literally ran towards the entrance of the hotel and finally turned back and waved at me with a huge grin on her face. I waved back and saw her getting in before driving off towards the dorm.

Y/N POV:

I just couldn't stop smiling the day was the best day of my life, it feels so surreal. I exited the elevator and knocked on the door of our hotel room. Eli opened the door.

Eli: Where were you?

I looked at her and hugged her tight. 

Y/N: I am so happppyyyy...

Eli: Okay, and why are you so happppyyy?

I kissed her cheek.

Eli: Ew... Y/N! what the hell? 

She rubbed the cheek that I kissed. Soon Stella came out of the bathroom.

Stella: What is happening here? Hey Y/N so how was your date?

She said while wiggling her eyebrows.

Eli: You went on a date, with whom? And why am I the last one know about it?

Stella: It was a surprise date, even she didn't know about it.

Eli: With whom and how do you know about it?

Stella: Jungkook took Y/n on a date and I helped him plan it.

Eli: Ok- wait! what? Jungkook took Y/N on a date. But why? 

Y/N: He said he loves me!

Eli: WHAT! Are you kidding me?

Y/N: Nope. He said that he loves me.