>You're enjoining this aren't you? You sick fuck< Dimitri chuckled as he shook his head

>Just a tad bit but don't worry. He's going to get his payback soon< I stated as I rounded the room and I could hear the rate of the hunter's heartbeat speed up as he began to look around the dimly lit room as I crept behind him, breathing and I could see the hair on the back of his neck stand up as his fear skyrocketed.

"Stay away," he said, his voice trembling as he scrambled to get away from me but I grabbed him by the leg before he could escape me. I shook my head with his leg in my jaws and he screamed and cursed at and begged me to let him go but I only a bit down harder enjoying the sound of the asshole's bones breaking under the pressure of my bite.

I tossed him up and he screamed, I laughed at him as he fell to the ground screaming as he clutched his broken leg. I could taste his blood on my tongue and if I had been a rogue, I would have enjoyed the taste but I wasn't and the taste made me gag.

"fucking monster I'm going to kill you" he snarled and I rolled my eyes and sat on my haunches as I waited for him to actually do some damage, though it was getting boring just sitting here watching him as he struggled to get to his feet with a bloody and broken leg and stood up again. I snorted a laugh as I watched as he limped backward to get away from me. I felt my bones snap back into place as I walked closer to him before I was standing in front of him in my human form.

"You call me a monster when you and your buddies are worst then me? You kidnapped me from school and raped me and beat me countless times since you held me against my will" I snarled at him as his back hit the wall behind him and I smirked in satisfaction as his eyes filled with dread and fear as he realized that there was nowhere he could run to get away from me, "I don't hunt for pleasure as you do, I hunt for survival and for food. What do you do? You kill for the hell of it. You hunt my kind because we are different. Because we turn into wolves at will. We are not monsters, hunters, we are living breathing beings that have a life, a family, a home. Just like you do. Just because two beings inhabit one body doesn't make us any lesser than you"

"Get the fuck away from me" He seethed and I shook my head sighing, "my partners will be here soon and they will kill you"

I strained my hearing but shrugged, "I don't hear anyone upstairs, hunter, it's just you and me for who knows how long" he clenched his jaw as his eyes glared daggers at me but it didn't phase me in the least, "you're nothing but a pathetic human that depends on the help of others and do what others tell you to do and I pity you, hunter, truly" I lifted my hand and let my hand morphed into claws before slamming it into his chest making him gasp and eyes to widen as he didn't expect it to happen, I felt his hands wrap around my wrist as blood began to dribble down the side of his mouth, "you see me as a monster don't you? Then I will be the monster that you're afraid of"

"Pl-please" he whispered as he chocked in his own blood but it was too late. I ripped my hand out of his chest just as the sound of a door upstairs opened and the voices of the other hunters walking in filled the air as they laughed.

"BOBBY!" Rick, aka bastard 1, yelled and I looked down at the man laying on a pool of his own blood with a hole in his chest as I held his still-beating heart in my hand, "BOBBY!"

The other hunters were shocked as well asking what was with all the yelling before the sound of them running down the stairs was heard and I sighed and stood still in front of the lifeless body of the hunter laid before the door to my room banged opened and a collection of gasps filled the silent room and I looked over to see the hunters all standing in the doorway with wide eyes as they looked at the dead body of their comrade behind me.

"Hey" I greeted them with a smirk and a small wave, "I was wondering when you were coming back. I was bored so I kinda killed him" I shrugged as I pointed over my shoulder to their friend, "sorry by the way"

"what are you idiots waiting for? Shoot him!" Bastard 1 yelled recovering from his shock making me chuckle but before he or anyone could do anything a loud bang sounded from upstairs followed by screams and gunfire and howls and I sniffed the air as a familiar scent filled the air.

>Benny< Dimitri whispered in my head as Bennett's voice shouted orders from upstairs but I could also smell an unfamiliar scent as well and furrowed my brows

"fuck" Rick cursed

"What do we do now boss?" One of the hunters asked as they looked at each other in fear

"WE ARE NOT LEAVING THIS PLACE WITHOUT MY MATE SO SEARCH EVERY SINGLE ROOM IN THIS BUILDING UNTIL HE'S FOUND!" Bennett yelled

"YES  ALPHA!" The pack yelled as gunfire and screams filled the air followed by doors banging open and shutting

"Boss?"

"Shut up!" Rick yelled making his men jump at his outburst

"You do know that you and your men aren't going to get out of this place alive," I said making them look at me, "you've got a whole pack of werewolves upstairs and by the sounds of it, your guys are dead or badly injured. I mean what are you going to do against not one nor two but give or take a couple hundred alone?"

"Fucking bastard" bastard 1 snarled making me chuckle at his words, "I'm going to kill you if it's the last thing I do"

"I would love to see you try, human" I looked behind the hunter to see Benny, or better yet Bailey, standing behind him with Montana, his friend, and Jeremy at his sides, "You took the wrong wolf's mate human and for that, you're going to pay" I watched as the hunter's eyes widened before he looked down and saw Bailey's clawed hand through his chest as he held his beating heart before Bailey was removing his hand from his chest and the male fell to the ground in a pool of blood much like his friend behind me.

"No one messes with my mate and gets away with it" He snarled and both Jeremy and Montana both punctured holes in the other two hunters' chests before Bailey was running towards me and wrapping his arms around my neck, "Fuck I thought I'd never see you again"

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him closer to me as I closed my eyes enjoying the felt of his arms and scent around me

"And I thought I'd never see you again" I whispered

"I hate to break your reunion but we need to get going. Riley just mind linked saying that there are more hunters approaching" Jeremy said and we pulled away nodding

"Okay"

an here's a new update guys let me know what you guys think and sorry if the chapter didn't come out good and like I stated above it takes place after both chapter 8 and 9 and the next chapter will take place when they rescue him and Dimitri and Logan will reacquaint themselves as well...any who like always don't forget to leave your vote/fan and your thoughts on the chapter.

xoxo

~Cx