" Stop all this" My mom shouted.

" Ishu, why you are not understanding?" Mom said.

" What I have to understand?"

" Why we are not accepting? If it's good then we will never go against your wish" My mom said.

" Then you are doing wrong" I said.

" How can we make you to understand?" My mom said.

" How can we make you understand?" I said.

" So you are ready to prove your love" My dad asked and I nodded my head.

" Ok then tell him that you are going to marry someone"Dad said and I am listening with my knitted hybrows.

" Why will I do so?" I asked.

" You have to tell him that you are going to marry someone else and walk out from his life for 3 yrs with contacting him. Still if you both are as pure as now and madly in love with other not even getting the thought to marry other one in this span then I will do your marriage" dad said.

" So you are keeping a test for us" I asked.

" Why are you scared that you will fail?" My dad said challenging.

" I have faith in my love" I said remembering my Anny face.

" Then what is stopping you from accepting this"

" I agree to that" I said and went to my room.

I can do this....I am recalling this again and again.

Anish Pov

" Be happy" I said and walked out of her house but it's like walking out of her life.

How can I be happy with my life , my sunshine, my happiness, my everything?

I didn't  even stepped out of my room for a  couple of days. Even my parents understood my situation and supported me in every possible way.

My mom is super angry on Ishu and her family after seeing my condition. It's natural and I can understand the mother love.

Why I have met her? How can she choose her parents against me? Am I nothing to her not even a minute percent?

I valued and respected her decision and walked out.

Today I have to go back to pune becoz this is more than the break I took and above this I can't take.

My mom kept a huge stock of food items becoz she knows I will not eat so if they are present I will at least make an attempt.

" Anny stay for some more time" my mom said and I nodded my head in negotiation.

" Mom I want to change the company and I will plan of shifting after going there" I said and she nodded her head becoz my parents never go against my wish they will the choice to me after telling their part I am lucky to have them.

My phn rang taking me out of the thoughts. It shouldn't be from the office I thought and took my phn from the stand.

Mine♥️

With her name it appeared on my screen  and I am so damm so excited to take the call.

But right now I am angry on her. I don't want to talk to her.

I ignored the call but it's ringing again and again.

I thought to tell her not to talk with me and be with her parents happily.

" Anish pls don't cut the call before listening what I am saying" She told the moment I attended the call.

" Tell me what you want to tell I don't have time" I said annoyingly.