Cap chuckled, I  can lay down my coat for you...or.." he eyed the trees carefully. He gave a nod "that tree can take it, I  can hold you." He said.

Chyna watched him with a haze stare as heat surged through her whole body. Near winter and she felt like she was standing in the summer sun. "Good lord..." Chyna sighed, fanning herself with her hands as she paced around.

"That a yes?" Cap asked softly. Chyna glanced back at him. Going to Cap she reached and wrapped her arms around his neck, she planted a soft kiss at the corner of his milky eye and he lifted her, supporting her legs on his arms. He pressed her back against the cold bark of the tree.

Chyna's fingers fumbled with his pants, slipping him free through the narrow opening she'd  made in the fabric.

Cap adjusted her over him and a soft breath of air came from his lips in a silent moan. Chyna running one hand through  his hair rested the other on his jaw and drew him towards her for a kiss.

Before long Cap's  easy rocking turned into rough bucks, Chyna found  herself grasping at the tree trunk, nails digging into the bark. Her legs no longer relying  on support as they hooked tight around his body, squeezing as if to draw him closer deeper.

"Cap" She called softly as his body tense and hers relaxed. Cap groaned quietly, pulling her away from the tree she wraper her arms around his back while he still held her up.

He relaxed at the feeling if her fingers tenderly caressing the rows of healing scars upon his back. He could feel her body tremble as he removed himself from within her.

His arms and legs were tired but he was not yet ready to set her down. Not yet, he wanted to feel her heart so close to his just a bit longer.

"Missus Hatfield?" He questioned in a sly tone between quiet panting, looking deep within Chyna's eyes a smile formed onto his face. "Missus Cap Hatfield." She corrected and he smiled more.

"Can you stand?" He asked, feeling her shaking legs. "I  can manage..." She murmured.

Setting her down carefully  the two headed for the cold waters, and dipping their hands into the frigid water, attempted to cool their bodies and cleanse before returning back to the wagon.

______________________________

"What do you mean you can't  find em!" Susanne  shouted in a fit of rage, it wasn't unlike a toddler throwing a tantrum as she tossed her glass of whiskey at the bounty hunter whom she'd  been speaking to.

"Told you it was a stupid idea..." Calvin murmured from his seat sipping on a warm mug of beer. Susanne glared at him "you shut your pie-hole Calvin!" She raged.

"Excuse me? What you call yourself doin' talking to my little cousin like that?" A haughty voice cut across the saloon  as Nancy swayed into the room, carefully plucking the gloves off her hands.

"Nancy?" Calvin questioned as she stopped at his side. She held a strong glare on Sussanne. "What're  you doing here?" He asked. Sussanne smirked bitterly "Well she's  here to see her real beau ain't she? Fixin' to catch her a older man too huh?" Sussanne mocked.

Nancy watched the blonde dangerously  "you mind your own Sussie. I'm here on buisness, you see I can actual help Randal's cause." Nancy said brushing past the two and heading for the grand stairs that lead to the upper level of the Saloon, to the private rooms.

"Go home Calvin...you don't  wanna mess with her sort." Nancy warned. "She's  messy and dumb as a bag of busted rocks." Nancy murmured.

Up the steps in a room, Bad Frank poured a glass of wine as Nancy entered the room, a victorious smile  on her face.