"Yes Mr Sir" Hailie groaned.

"Let me see your bag" Mr Sir said as he put out his hand.

"No way that has personal things in it like girl things yeno?" Hailie almost whispered the end part but Mr Sir heard.

"Fine you can keep it but if there's anything in there that shouldn't be you're in big trouble you hear?" He told her.

"Yes Mr Sir" She replied with a huge smile. A over excited small man then came in.

"Hi I'm Dr Pendanski your councillor. Now Hailie you may have done some bad things but that doesn't make you a bad kid" Dr Pendanski said as he shook her hand. She just smiled awkwardly.

"If you're gonna start that touchy feeling crap I'm out of here. Give her towels and shower tokens" Mr Sir said then he left and so did Dr Pendanski and Hailie after Hailie got the other clothes and canteen.

"Bye" The boy said.

"You'll be in D-Tent, D stands for diligence" Dr Pendanski said as they stopped at a tent with the letter D on it.

"Hey mom who's the girl?" A boy asked as he approached with two other boys.

"This is Hailie she's going to be staying here for the next 14 months. Hailie this is Rex, Lewis and Alan" He introduced.

"Hi" Hailie said.

"For the last time its X-Ray, Barf Bag and Squid" X-Ray said annoyed.

"Him he's mom" Squid smiled referring to Dr Pendanski.

"They all have their little nicknames but I prefer to use the name their parents gave them the ones society will recognize them by" Dr Pendanski explained. X-Ray smiled and nodded sarcastically and Hailie let out a chuckle.

"Whatever mom" Hailie smirked and the boys laughed.

"So why is she staying here for 14 months?" Barf Bag asked.

"Because that's how long my sentence is" Hailie told him.

"But you're a girl" Barf Bag said in disbelief.

"Its what the judge wanted" Dr Pendanski said. "Now are we going to stand around here all day or are we going to go inside?" Dr Pendanski asked. They all headed inside. There was more boys inside.

"This is Hailie she's going to be staying here for the next 14 months so I expect everyone to treat her well" Dr Pendanski said and the other boys nodded. "You'll sleep here" Dr Pendanski patted a bed.

"Alan will be your mentor" Dr Pendanski said.

"Sure mom" Squid said then Dr Pendanski left.

"Hi I'm Magnet and this is Zigzag and Armpit" Magnet introduced.

"Hi" Hailie said giving a slight smile. Hailie put her things away then lay on her bed. She noticed all the boys staring at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing" Armpit mumbled.

"Did they tell you about the lizards?" Zigzag asked.

"Ziggy don't scare her she's a girl" Barf Bag said and the boys laughed.

"It's gonna take more than a killer lizard to scare me and stop being sexist or I'll beat your ass" Hailie said annoyed. The other boys laughed and let out a few "Ooh"

"Tell you what, if you can beat me at an arm wrestle we won't make jokes about you being a girl" Armpit challenged.

"Deal" Hailie accepted. The boys laughed as Hailie walked over to Armpits cot and the two clasped hands ready to arm wrestle. Everyone gathered around his cot to watch.