Chapter Three

Three Weeks Later

I have been getting the statics around here .How to live and how to survive .I haven't had a shower in two days and not a proper meal .All I have been eating is scraps from the dump but am thankful for it.

"Hope let's go", my friend Jessica shakes my body to get me out of my pile .

"Leave me Jess .Am tired ", I yawned at her .

"You definitely need to go brush your teeth",she scrunched up her face.

"Jess ", I hissed throwing a can bottle at her getting up from the pile of card boards .I stretched up at a borrel near my surrounding to get a toothpaste tube and a old ragged toothbrush.

I take a bottle of water and walk to where we normally brush our teeths and quickly brush my mouth.

"Let's go ", I told her .

"Kevon,Kyle,Abbey ,Angel__",.

I cut her off "Where we going today? ",.

She looks at me annoyed "Guys let's go .We need to get back here before the cops starts  patrolling ",.

We all gathered and ran behind her.

******
Reaching into town we creeped onto our knees through a hole in a iron mesh fench. We all hide behind the buildings to not seen by other's.

As soon as the coast is clear we all came out  into the main .

"Reach back here with the sound of my whistle "Jess told us all as we all split up",.

We went off in our pairs ,it's always me and Kevon he's my bestfriend.

We searched the dumpsters for any thing that is useful to us.

"Let's go hope", Kevon eyes me and we walk to the grocery shop.

Jess and Angel was walking side by side as they eye's us as we enter the grocery shop.

Persons was looking at us with a disgust face but we avoid them.

"We need milk", Kevon told me and I grabbed a jug with some snacks and thugged them under n sweater pulling the hoodie over my head.

I hold them tight and run through the main door causing the alarm to go off

I panicked when I saw a police car in the lot .

"Run Hope!"Kevon shout while running pass me.

The police got to our attention and I begun to run .

I toss the milk and snacks to Jess and she stuff them into the backpack while running.

"Stop.You guys stop!",the police shouts at us but we continue running.

I was running as fast as I could feeling my heart in my mouth .We came to a hole the a mesh fence and Angel and Jess creeped under fastly .

Kevon was behind me and I try to get on to the other side .The fence hooked onto my clothes and I fight hard to get through . Getting on to the other side I heard Kevon scream "Put me down !.Let me go !",.

My heart skip a beat and I turned around fastly and scared .

"No, let him go!",I shout trying to get on the other side.

"Come on Hope ",Jess shout at me.

"Run Hope !Go !"Kevon shouts.

"No I won't leave you! ", I try to get back on the side he was on but I was pull back by Angel.