Chapter Two

I have been living with these people for four months now and all I do is work .I hardly attend school and I hardly sees outside .They locked me into my room like Cinderella.It felt like I was actually living the life of Cinderella.

All I do was cook and clean after them .They both are drugs and alcholic .They hardly feed me food .I have to wait until they are please then I could go eat .

I hate this life .I thought it would be perfect but I thought wrong. My parents was a nasty set of people .All they do was drink , smoke  and invite people over .They litter the place ever night and I have to spend the entire morning cleaning it.

My dad all he did was go around and take people drugs and tell them he will bring the money .They threaten to take his life if he did not pay them by the end of this month .

He put me out to go work to bring the money home .I have to walk dogs and clean persons lawn just to bring cash to him or less he will punish me .

I brought the money to him but he still did not pay it up .

I was laying there in my bed when I heard the door being kicked in.The house wasn't big . My parents as a room for theirselves and i have to sleep in the store room .There was a kitchen and a bathroom.

I heard my mom and dad screaming .I run out to see what it was and there was two man standing over them with a gun .

"Get over here! ",one of them yelled at me and I did what he told me to do .

I sit beside my parents as my so call dad plead for his life.

"I have the money .I will give it to you soon "he told the man .

"I have given you enough time "the man told him .

"There's my daughter take her "my so call mom told them .

"She's pretty .Take her and kill them ",the one that looks like the boss orders the other one then walks out of the house .

My mom and dad scream and I sit there in fear .I started to cry as I place my head into my lap .

Shots was fired and I scream to the feeling of liquid on my skin and gunshots to my ears. I open my eyes when the man yank my body up from the ground.

I look at my parents they were dead and blood was all over my body .

I cried and screamed as he bring me through the door .In this community people see and blind hear and deaf so my scream was useless.

He throw me into the car back were another man was as he walk into the driver passenger seat .

He speed off the car .I was there screaming "Let me out .Please don't hurt me ",I told them .

"Let her out .I have no use for her she's too young ",the boss orders the man at the back.

"Boss I could make use out of her "he said licking his lips then hover over me and open the door .

The car stop and he kicked me out .I was so  scared but I was glad.

I was in the middle of no where and it was dark but the moon light shines brightly .There was no one on the streets at this hour .

I scan my surrounding and all I see was a big old building .I was shivering so I ran over to it .I open the door and wonder around where I saw a little light .I walk  over to it where I saw a shadow moved.I turned on my heels and started to run.

"Wait !! Stop!!", I heard the person say.
I run and run until am out of breath but I keep on running until I lost my way and was enclosed by a wall.

There was no where out .I turned around to see the shadow approaching me.

It was a little boy looking like my age.His hair was ragged and his clothes was old .He looks filty .

"Don't hurt me ", I begged him.

"I won't ".Who are you?",.

"I am Kevon", he continued.

"I am Hope ", I told him .

"Nice name" he told me.

"Run !",he spits out looking through the glass window.

"What ?", I asked running behind him .

"We need to go put out the flame .The cops are coming",.

"What cops ?", .Where were these cops when I need them ?.

I run behind him and take every move he made .We reached back to the flame and he outed it.

Something mashed the windows in and started to smoke up the building .

"Hold your nose .Come this way ",he told me and I follow behind him coughing .

He kicked a door open where we ran up a stairs and ended up into a different room .

"We are safe now ",he told me .

I look around to see more kids looking just like him .This room was huge with alot of card boards and filty things .The windows was all sealed and covered up .Every reusable thing from the dump in here .These kids know how to work magic.