ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛: 𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Start from the beginning

~Time Skip~

Bakugou was surprisingly chopping carrots, calmly and it looks good...  I think he's sick...

"Bakugou, I'm really surprised!  You're like a pro with a kitchen knife!"  Uraraka comments.  Once she says that Bakugou slams the knife when he cuts it instead of cutting it calmly.  There's the angry Bakugou we know!

"Surprised?  The hell?!  How can you be bad with a knife?!"  Bakugou yells out.

"Whoa!  Haven't seen him actually be good at anything in a while."  Kaminari says.

"How's everyone so full of energy...?"  Kirishima says now expecting an answer.

"To be honest, I was thinking the exact same thing."  I say while using my kemuri to pass spices, vegetables, fruits, and meats.  My kemuri can't get dirty since germs and bad particles pass through it since it is now fully solid.

~Time Skip~

After we finished cooking, eating, and cleaning the plates we went to a more open area to meet up with Pixie-Bob and my father.

"Bellies are filled, and plates are clean!  Next up..."  Pixie-Bob says.

"The Test of Courage!"  Mina says while pumping her left fist into the air.

"Sorry to break it to you, Remedial Group, you've got your extra lessons with me now."  My father while pointing at the group.

"NO WAAAAAY!"  Ashido yells out, she as absolutely horrified.  My father then wraps his scarf around the five and drags them away while saying,

"Sorry.  But you were slacking during training earlier, so now I'm gonna cut into your playtime..."  He says.

"WAHHH!  Give us a break.  Test our courage!"  Mina yells out.  Poor things...

"Right.  Class B will be on the offensive first.  Class A will head into the forest in teams of two, one team every five minutes.  You'll find name cards at the halfway point.  Grab your own, and then come back here!"  Pixie-Bob explains.

"Banquet of darkness..."  Tokoyami says.

"The scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact.  They'll just be using their quirks to startle you as best they can."  Pixie-Bob says but suddenly Mandalay stands beside her and Tiger and Ragdoll jump in front of her.

"So get creative!  Whichever class makes the other wet their pants more win!"

"Please don't.  That's gross..."  Jirou says while sweatdropping.  Iida comes forward beside Midoriya and says,

"I see!  It's an opportunity to work on our ingenuity though competition as well as a chance for us to broaden the utility of our quirks.  I expect no less of U.A.!"

Teams-

1- Tokoyami & Shoji

2- Bakugou & Todoroki

3- Jirou & Hagakure

4- Momo & Aoyama

5- Uraraka & Tsu

6- Ojiro & Shinso

7- Iida & Koda

8- Kuro & Midoriya

Bakugou walks up to Ojiro and points his thumb behind him at the bi-colored hair boy before saying,

"Hey, Tail...  Switch with me...!"

"Why me...?"  Ojiro asks.  After twelve minutes of screams of the teams that went in Pixie-Bob called out the next group.

"Go on, Team 5.  Your turn, Kero Kitty and Uraraka Kitty!"  She says with her paws towards the path they were looking at.  I felt a cold chill of air before it heated up more than normal.  I smelt what seemed to be smoke.

"What's that burning smell...?"  Pixie-Bob asks with a paw to her chin.

"Look.  Black smoke..."  Mandalay says.  My eyes widen as I look on top of the trees and smoke is swirling through the air.  You can see a blue tint of light come from the trees and a flicker of blue flames.  A female woman with ruby red hair and sunglasses jumps out (A/N- I thought Magne was male at first, found out she was born male and is trans I believe, unless it's the other way around) with a male lizard man with vibrant pink hair with a mask around his eyes.  Before we had time to react the woman hit Pixie-Bob in her head with a stone pole, it cuts her forehead leaving a mark, her visor breaks as she falls to the ground.  Her eyes close and the woman stands to her left with the stone pole held on her head.  The lizard man stands with his right foot on her chest.

"Stay out of our way, kitty cats."  The woman says with a devilish grin.  The lizard man brings his arms out as far as they can reach and lowers his head but keeps eye contact.

"HOW'RE THERE VILLAINS HERE?!"  Tiger stands in front of us in a protective manner.

"Pixie-Bob!"  Midoriya yelled out.

"Damn...!"  Mandalay says with a worried look.  But then I remember...  KOTA!!!

A/N-  Again, sorry but I might not be daily, I had a list of chapters ready from before but now writing chapters is more tiring so it may take more time.

1400 Words