Chapter 8; damnn

It was..... Samantha aka sam
Y; I will be back
Carlos looks confused when I got up. I ran to the door and she looked at me and smiled widely. We ran at each other and we hugged. We rocked back and forth before pulling away.
Y; Omg sam
S; Damnn.. y/n it's been so long
Y; it really has, are you here to visiting
S: actually no I'm here to stay I just moved here a couple months ago
Y; on god!
S; on godd!
We both laugh.
Y; so how have you been?
S; great I am finally getting my life together hbu
Y; well I'm okay I'm trying to find my own place to stay and get a job because my mom kicked me out of the house and stuff
S; damnn
At that point I feel a pair of arms come up behind me and wrap around my shoulders. I look back and see it was Carlos. He smiles and we both look back at sam. She smirks.
S; who dis
Y; this is Carlos
I stated getting out from his arms staring at him with my arms crossed.
C; whatttt..
I roll my eyes and smh. I was about to say something but got interrupted.
Starbucks; two dragon fruit refreshers add lemonade and a iced coffee
Y; hold on
I step away and grab the three drinks and hurried back over handing Carlos his.
Y; here you go
C; thx
Y; yw
I take a sip
S; alright well I gotta go, let's exchange numbers?!
Y; ok
We both pull out our phone and open contacts, then exchange phones. We put our numbers in each other's phone and hand them back.
Y; thanks we need to hangout sometime really soon
S; duh, well bye B
Y; bye B
She walks to the counter while, me and Carlos walk out of the Starbucks.
Y; Carlos what the hell was that
I ask while we were heading to the car.
C; what
He asks shrugging his shoulders and taking a sip of his drink
Y; you putting your arms around me like we're dating or sum
We hop in the car shutting the doors and me turning the car on , pulling out.
C; because-
Y; because why-
C; nun
Y; tell me
C; because..... three guys in there were staring at your ass
He said quietly looking away. A smirk grew across my face.
Y; your jealous
He looks at me quickly.
C; no I'm not I just didn't like that to much
Y; sureee.....
I drew out the word. He shook his head
C; whatever
The rest of the car ride was silent. We pulled into the driveway and both got out Carlos had his drink and I had mine and Alex's. We walk up the stairs to our room and unlock the door opening. Alex was on the couch watching tv. Carlos went straight to his room. I closed the door and take my shoes and sit down next to Alex with his drink in my hand.
Y; here ya go
He turns to me and takes the drink from me and smiles. His smile is so precious.
A; thx
Y; yw , what you watching
A; tbh idk I just thought it looked interesting
Y; oh lol
A; what's your drink called
Y; it's a mango dragon fruit refresher add lemonade
A; oh can I try
Y; yeah
I hand him my drink and he take a sip from the straw.
A; that's really good next time I know to get that
He hands me back my drink. At that moment Carlos comes walking in.
C; y/n can I talk to you
Y; ye
I follow Carlos to his room and leave Alex by himself.
Alex pov
Y/n follows Carlos to his room and I was left by myself in the living room. I was a little sad when she left me but what eva.
Y/n pov
We get to his room and he shuts the door behind him.
Y; so wha-
I got cut off by Carlos kissing me. It quickly turned into a make out. His tongue swiped over my lip asking for permission and I let him in. We explore each other's mouths and I let out soft quiet moans. His hands trail up my shirt and let out a slight moan into the kiss. He moves his hands out from under my shirt and I feel Carlos grab my my ass. He smirks and he went down to my neck. I move my head to the side to give him more access to my neck. He kissed my neck up and down until he found my sweet stop, then he just sucked on that spot.
C; jump
He whispered in my ear. I obeyed and jumped wrapping my legs around his torso. He brought us over to the bed and a little moan escaped my mouth when he lightly thought me on the bed. He stood over my boy and licked his lips.
C; your so god damn beautiful
I smile and leans down on top of me. He played with the hem of my shirt than he slowly took it off my body. I was a little frustrated but sexually. I push him off of me and take of all my clothes and so I'm just in my bra and panties. I get on top of Carlos. He was fully clothed still. I take off his shirt I began to kiss his neck sucking on every spot leaving hickeys along his shoulders and neck. I began to grind against him, me to only feel his erection growing under me. He lets out small moans. I get off and go down to his pants, I unbuckle them slowly earning a low groan from him.
C; no teasing bbg
I didn't listen and kept on going at the speed I was going already. I could see he was a little irritated. I pull down his pants and see his huge boner through his Calvin Cliens. I let out a small whimper because I want him to be inside me badly. I get back on top of his and kiss his again. His hands slithered around to my back and unclasped my bra leaving me shivering into the cold. Without warning he quickly flips us so that he was now on top and the body heat from him made it better. He then attached himself to my left nipple while pinching my right but not painfully.
Y; mmm Carlos
He began to grind up against me making me even wetter.
Y; Stop teasing and just fuck me already
C; ok bbg if that's what you want

He got off me and I pulled my panties down and Carlos pulled off his boxers and as soon as he did his erection hit his stomach. He pulled he to the edge of the bed and spread my thighs apart. He lined himself up with me.
C; you ready bbg
I nod biting my bottom lip. He slowly pushed himself in me and my breath hitched. He let out a loud groan. It was painful at first but then turned to pleasure.
C; mm-fUck
Y; Daddy faster
He obeyed and went faster. His thrusts were fast and deep putting every inch of him in you.