The Champions

Amy's POV

I sat at the Gryffindor table and could feel Bellatrix glaring at me . I wonder why she was glaring this time .

"Guess What Weasley the names are getting pulled out?"
Sirius said with a grin which I returned .

I probably wasn't going to get picked out anyway .

Dumbledore caught the attention of all three schools before saying

"The champion from Hogwarts is ..."

The goblet of fire began burning up before a piece of parchment flew out .

"Amy Weasley"

I was quite shocked that it was actually me that got pulled out but nevertheless I stood up showing everyone who the Hogwarts champion was before walking towards the front where I would be later joined by the champions from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang .

"The champion from Beauxbatons is ...... Florence Delacour"

I held back my groan as Florence's name was called . I really hope I wouldn't be having to spend any extra time with her because I'm sure torture would be better than that . She giggled quietly as she took her place standing next to me .

"And finally the champion from Durmstrang is ...... Ivan Andonov"

I looked towards Ivan whom I had never seen before , he had cropped dark hair and tanned skin . He too made his way to the front .

I thought about my chances of winning this thing . I can imagine Florence been pretty easy to beat I mean all she ever did was attempt flirting and giggle . Ivan on the other hand looked pretty strong and competitive the type of person that is used to winning .

I felt a pair of eyes boring into me and turned my face to face Florence who was looking up at me .

"Want to know something Florence?"
I whispered.

"Yes"

I watched as her face brightened up as I spoke to her .

"I have a girlfriend"

I saw Florence's facial expression quickly change to angry .

"Not for long . Who is she ?"

What did she mean not for long ? Was Florence really going to attempt to break Bellatrix and I up ? She wouldn't succeed .

"Like I'd tell you that"

"I'll find out"

I peered towards Bellatrix who was staring at Florence as if she wanted to tear her apart not that I could blame her .