Leaving For Christmas

Amy's POV

It was the final day at Hogwarts before I went home for Christmas whilst bringing Alice , Lily and Marlene with me .

I had sent a owl to my parents who had both happily agreed with open arms to let my friends stay as they highly approved of them .

**************

I went to the astronomy tower where I had agreed to meet Bellatrix before we departure Hogwarts .

Bellatrix was already there waiting for me .

"Took your time"
She muttered

I rolled my eyes knowing she wouldn't be able to help her self when it came to a snide comment .

"I was perfectly on time actually"

"Oh whatever"

"Anyway I have a gift for you"

I say before handing her the snake necklace which I had neatly wrapped up for presentation reasons also it just kept the whole gift a surprise .

"It's a good job I have a gift for you too"

"You do ? Looks like you do have a heart after all Black"
I said with a smirk .

"Oh shut it Weasley at least I've got you something"

He said no more kept the smirk on my face .

Bellatrix handed me the gift from her before she began opening the one I gave to her .

She stared at it intently for a while infact I was beginning to think she didn't like it .

"It's beautiful"

I was caught off guard by Bellatrix's comment on the gift I bought her .

"It is ? I was beginning to think you didn't like it"
I said with a chuckle .

"No I love it now open yours"

I opened the present she bought for me only to reveal a necklace which was simalar to the one I bought her except this one had a small detailed lion dangling from it .

"I love it"
I replied with a grin .

"Who knew I would be leaving Hogwarts for Christmas dating a Weasley"
Bellatrix snorted.

"What's that supposed to mean ?"

"Well we hated each other didn't we ?"

"I'd say it was a mutual distaste"

"If you say so"

I pulled Bellatrix into a kiss as if to say goodbye without all the lovey words however she seemed to catch on to the idea and kissed back .

"Well I guess I will see you later then"
Bellatrix smirked

"I guess so"

******************

I sat in a compartment alongside Marlene , Lily and Alice .

"This Christmas in going to be fun . Haven't you noticed it's going to be our first Christmas where the four of us are all together?"
Lily said enthusiastically

I raised my eyebrows . Looks like something had put her into a good mood .

"Why are you so cheery ?"
I asked

"Well why wouldn't I be?"

I noticed as Lily said this her smile only grew.

"James ? Is that why your happy?"

Lily blushed before replying

"No"

Marlene on the other hand looked like she was contemplating something in her head . I didn't even ask what as she was always contemplating things in her head and overthinking everything .

However Alice just sat reading a book which honestly didn't look like it would interest me very much .

*****************

The Hogwarts express finally came to a halt once it arrived at Kings Cross station .

I saw Bellatrix in the crowd of people and I watched as she grinned at me to which I returned .

"What if Arthur brings up your relationship with Black to your parents ?"
Marlene asked

"Oh so that's what you was thinking about"

"Only partially"

"And to answer your question I'm honestly not sure"

Sorry this is a filler chapter :) but I have finally updated :)