Threats

Amy's POV

"Look Black I dislike you as much as you dislike me so let's just get this project over with as soon as we can . Okay ?"

Bellatrix continued to glare at me as I said this before saying

"Yes let's get it over with"

I raised my eyebrows in shock that she actually wanted to get some work done .

However any hope I had in Bellatrix been nice with me was taken away when she continued

"As I want to spend the least amount of time speaking to a filthy blood traitor that hangs around with mudblood Evans"

My head snapped up at the way she spoke about Lily as anger rose inside me.

"What did you just say ?"
I snapped.

Bellatrix smirked and laughed which sounded a bit like a cackle actually before replying

"You heard me blood traitor but what are you going to do about it ?"

I immediately stood up and pointed my wand at her which resulted in attracting the attention of the rest of the class and Professor Slughorn.

Before I could do anything to her Professor Slughorn interrupted .

"Weasley? Why are you holding your wand at Black?"

"Because of the word she replaced muggleborn with when describing Lily"

I noticed Bellatrix and the rest of the Slytherin's except Severus snigger at this where as James and Sirius much like me looked seething .

"Black you will be having detention after the school day is finished"

I saw the grin disappear of Bellatrix's face and replace with a glare aimed towards both me and Professor Slughorn .

Much to my displeasure I was still partnered with Bellatrix in the potions project which I knew couldn't end well .

The rest of the day went uneventful except for finding out Bellatrix was in all my lessons except Care of Magical Creatures .

I made my way towards the great hall knowing that the rest of my friends was already there .

I looked down as I saw Bellatrix who was most likely on her way to detention not wanting to make eye contact with her as I couldn't be bothered dealing with her .

However my hope of passing peacefully came to a halt as I felt someone grab me and pull on my hair .

I gasped honestly not expecting her to physically do something here or right now .

"Let go"
I growled my voice faltering slightly .

"What? Are you scared now ? You filthy little blood traitor"

"I'm not scared and I would rather be a filthy blood traitor than a prejudice maniac like you"

"Who do you think your calling a maniac?"