twenty two

[ FATHER-SON BONDING ]

➣ [ FATHER-SON BONDING ] ➣

— ➣ —

IN THE BUNKER, sitting around the map table the group watched as Dean scarfed down yet another piece of pizza.

"Dean, you can't possibly eat another," Castiel said sitting directly across from him. "That's your seventh piece."

"Oh don't challenge him, Cas." Arya teased from her seat next to Jack.

"No, it's not," Dean argued, taking another bite and pointing a finger at Arya. "Is it a challenge?"

Arya laughed, leaning back in her chair with her arms crossed.

"Castiel's right. I counted," Jack spoke as he watched Dean intently.

"Okay, first, don't be a narc," Dean countered. "And secondly, seven pieces is perfectly normal."

"Uh, it's really not," Sam declared looking pointedly at his brother.

"It's not even a whole pie!"

The entire table erupted in giggles.

"Was he always like this?" Jack asked, handing Mary both his and Arya's plates when she stood to collect them.

"Thank you, Mary," Arya smiled at the woman who nodded.

"Even as a baby," she said. "John and me, we used to call him our little piglet."

Dean huffed, tossing down his pizza looking dejected. "All right, I'm done."

"With love," she teased as she took his plate.

Sam then offered to help Mary, carrying out the several empty boxes. Once they were both out of sight Dean signaled Castiel to toss him the remaining pizza box. It took him a second, but he complied, pushing the box towards Dean who looked like a giddy child that the three could only laugh at as they watched him.

"Well the supplies will only last us so far, so unless you have some miracle stuffed up that sleeve of yours we're kinda screwed."

"Calm down Marran, we can get more."

"From where Noah? From where?"

"Both of you need to take a breather. There's more food coming up from base camp where Bobby says they've got enough to last a bit longer before they have to go another run," Arya spoke up, trying to stop them from blasting into yet another argument.

Marran had called Noah over to ask about more supplies being sent in due to them steadily running out of stock due to how many people Arya, Jack, and Mary had been bringing in. Arya had been brought in because Diana had come to her saying that Noah had gotten into a fight. Thinking that it was a physical fight, she rushed over only to see Marran literally pushing him for answers. Not that she blamed her, she had noticed the decline and Noah was one of the people in charge of their supply runs.