A win-win situation or a win-lose situation?

Joe and I were relaxing at Zoe and Alfie's house with Americano on my lap. Nala was sat in between the two of us and Joe was absentmindedly stroking her head.

"This is so domesticated," I said laughing.

"Can you imagine the comments if we were actually filming this."

"Yeah. 'Look at the sloth Alfie won for Dianne'. Awww, poor Joe. Being shown up by his sister's bf."

"Shut up." He went to jab me on the arm but accidentally jabbed Nala instead.

"Oops. Sorry, Alan." She just jumped off the sofa and went... I couldn't see. Joe come closer to me and massaged my scalp. I loved it when he did that. Looking around and seeing no one, I made a bold move and climbed onto Joe's lap and practically attacked his mouth with my own.

"I love doing that."

"I could tell." He pulled me closer and almost-kissed me. His lips were like a millimetre away from mine. Like a ghost of a kiss.

"Tease," I whispered and kissed him again. It become a full on make out session and we only separated when we heard a giggle behind us.

"Interrupting, am I?" Zoe said with what I call a Zoe giggle.

"Yeah, actually. I was telling him of for not winning me Americano."

"You're not going to let me live this down, are you?"

"No," Zoe and I both said. I laughed again when I saw how annoyed he looked. I love it when he acts all childish like this.

"Who was asking your opinion?" he asked Zoe, kicking me off his lap. Literally. "Besides. This was a really good telling off. I should do this kind of thing more often." That smirk really made me wanna kiss him again. "Seriously though... I'm really sorry I didn't win our child. Hey, think about it, Alfie was like the midwife and we're the parents." I couldn't really refute that logic.

I patted Joe on the head and made my way over to Alfie's newest obsession. I didn't really know if my teasing was a win-win situation or a win-lose situation. He was enjoying this way too much for my liking. I was supposed to be making him feel guilty. Well, I did for a time but not so much now.

"Fine." The closer I got to the thing that I completely forgot the name of, the more panicked Joe got.

"No. No way. You're going on tour tomorrow. You start training and you can't injure yourself just before that."

"You two are honestly so cute," Alfie said. "To be honest though, Joe is right. We can't risk an injury before your own show." I looked at Zoe and she looked as if she wanted to object, but Joe was ready to override her, and Alfie was too. I honestly felt so loved in this family. So loved that I couldn't resist teasing Joe again.

"Fine. I'll sit here and cuddle our child that Alfie delivered for us." He just smiled fondly at me. Yeah, win-win situation. He could take it.