D A Y D R E A M

Chapter 5: D A Y D R E A M

Celeste

Celeste awoke to the distant sound of water running. She sat up slowly, stretched, and reminisced about the night before. She rolled over hoping to find Zander asleep next to her. Sadly the other side of their bed was cold. She had only known him for a few days, but she desperately missed him.

 She pulled her socks on and tip-toed across the floor to the curtains, pulled them open slowly, and yawned. She gazed out the window, today was a beautiful day, sunny, not a cloud in the sky. 

Suddenly the sound of running water stopped and the sound footsteps grew closer. Celeste turned her head, as the sound of her door creaked open. She turned to see who was there. 

Zander stood at the door watching his mate intently, the sunlight illuminating her figure. He stood in the doorway, a white towel wrapped around his waist, his black hair wet and messy from his shower. His chest, bare, water droplets trickling down his abs. 

 Celeste felt liquid heat pool at her core from the mere sight of him. She couldn't take her eyes of him. Zander let out a low growl at the smell of her arousal. He walked across the room. Backing Celeste into a corner. His face inches from her face, She could feel her heart hammering in her chest. 

He leaned in, skimming his nose against her slender neck. He could hear her breathe hitch in her throat and an absolute devious grin spread across his face. He pulled her into a deep and passionate kiss. Leaning against her, his naked skin flush against her's. He could feel his member begin to swell, from the close contact. 

He pulled away letting his princess catch her breathe. 

"Good morning, babygirl." His voice husky. Her cheeks reddened as she realized that she had only slept with underwear and a short t-shirt, that night. 

She swallowed. "Good morning." She repeated, her voice like honey.

"How did my princess sleep last night?" Zander asked.

"Delightful." She answered.

"Well, I have been needing to talk to you." Zander said turning and walking to his dresser and pulling out shorts and a t-shirt.

"Yes." Celeste trailed to the bed, plopping down.

"Well, I have a ton of meetings to go to today," He slipped a shirt on, before continuing, "and I was thinking I would have my little sister Estelle, and my beta's mate Rowen, show you around the castle." Of course Zander had wanted to keep Celeste by his side the whole and, being protective of her from possible danger and other unmated males. But, he knew it would bore her, and having lived in such a sheltered environment, he was keen on keeping her safe. 

"Does the sound OK?" He asked pulling her into his lap.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Okay, Rowen and Estelle will arrive in about and hour. I have to go, babygirl, but I love you." He stated, kissing her on the cheek, before leaving for business meetings.

_ _ _

Celeste 

After showering and getting changed, about and hour later Celeste heard a loud knock from the door. 

"Come in."  She called. 

As the door creaked open, two load laughs could be heard. Appearing at in the doorway, was a girl, tall and lean, with short, fiery-red hair and a Rowen. The man she had met the day before.