Chapter one : Dream

Author's note:

Dear readers,

If you're reading this fanfiction,We appreaciate it for you guys to be reading it.Since we're a group account,Every chapter of stories,We exchange writers for each chapter.For example,Muffin will do this first chapter and Weibo will do the next chapter then it continues exchanging over and over again until the end,It's our main rule on making stories,Hope you're not confused. c:

Again,Shankyu for reading this.Dun mind to follow Blue cat,The original writer of this fanfic! 

@MissWeibo 

Anyways,Enjoy!

-

The sight of her vision was unclear...The colors of her vision sight was likely the colors of a 3D image.The colors of blue-green and red mixed to the person's image before her eyes,She slowly rolled her purple colored eyes up to the stranger in front of her,A smile formed on the stranger's lips and she was unquitely sure who was this person appearing right in front of her..

The person had white,Snow-like messy hair,His skin was pale and his face was hidden,A smile is only appeared on his face.He wore a plain black jacket and shorts that reached over his knees.

The female noticed about him,His nails were purely black.It was strange for a person to have his or her nails gotten purely black plus,His skin was really pale.The stranger took her hands gently,Sending shivers down through her spine,His hands were really cold like a dead person's hands..Shivering to touch.

His lips started moving looking like he was saying something to her but his voice can't be heard,She can't understand a thing either on what was he saying.She felt his held had gotten tightened as tears started streaming down on his cheeks.

He sobbed terribly,She can finally hear his sobs but whenever he tried to speak to her,Still,No voice can be heard only his crying sobs.The stranger lets go of her hands then grasped on his messy hair,She planned to reach out to him but he slowly backed away from her.

A small and an unknown voice of a male can be heard,Slowly getting louder together with the sobs and hics.He hid his face with his hands as he kept on crying hard."I'm sorry..I'm so sorry.."

He said,She can finally hear his voice..He kept on apologizing to her but what was the reason anyways?

Why is he apologizing?...

She slowly reached out her hand to him to his shoulder,She wanted to comfort him,She wanted to talk to him but that plan failed.He kept on walking backwards away from her until he screamed making his voice changed into a monster's deadly voice."I'M SORRY!" 

It gotten louder as ever,His voice would just make a person's ears go in pain,His scream was painful so she quickly covered her ears with her both hands then kneeled down to the ground with the scream on going louder and louder,She shut her eyes tightly.Bearing the pain of that voice then it disappeared.

A drop of a liquid sounded in front of her,Then another drop sounded until numerous drops slowly sounded.She opened her eyes then slowly widened from the sight she had seen.It was blood.

Her eyes moved up,Seeing the feet of an unknown person with blood splattered on his skin.She moved her eyes up more,She was curious on who was this person appearing again..The more sight she had seen of the unknown person,The more blood spots appeared on his body and clothes.

She tilted her head up,Uncovering her face away from her hands and there she was,Eyewidened and dumbfounded.

It was this guy again from seconds ago,He's different from the sigh she had firstly seen,He wore a weird mask right on his face,His left eye was glowing red.There was a living pumping beating heart on his palm,Blood spilling out..