Chapter Two : Fear

A/N:

Writer of this chapter: MuffinMuffy

Hallo peeps,It's me again,Muffin~ 

MissWeibo was too lazy to do the chapter two,Sooo,She gave me the chapter two instead xD The new chapter was supposed to be updated last week but she didn't sent me the parts. //sulks

Might post the characters appearances on every next chapter but not sure..

Anyways,Enjoy!

-

"I'm grateful for you to take care of me,Hayashi-san."

 The female beside him blinked,Seeing the smirk on his lips sent shivers down to her spine as she sat straightly and glanced away from the male.But something was bothering her again,It was distracting her.She rolled her eyes to the window and avoid the eye contact with the transfer student whom eyes where still on her.

Her hands shaken below the table and she only watched the people walking by outside the building,Not even listening to the teacher's conversation with the other students.

"What's your first name?" The male spoke,His voice was creepy in her ears.She kept her eyes away from the boy."Alice." 

"Not bad.." He nodded with the smile on his lips,Alice leaned back on her seat and sighed deeply then tried to focused the discussion on the class but the male bothered her again.

"Hayashi Alice,Is it?" 

"Why are you so interested on saying my name,Kaneki Ken?" She looked at him,Suprised to see that he was actually staring at her,Feels like he was staring right at her soul.His eyes darkened and his grin grew wider."Hm..Nothing." 

He simply looked away,The female pouted then she did the same.He's weird yet creepy..

 -

The first class has ended for Alice,The teacher bid farewell to the other students and they started arranging their things,Planning to head to their next class according to their schedule.Alice planned to do the same.

She grabbed her bag which was placed on the table then turned around,Seeing the transfer student beside her who was still arranging his things.She gets the chance to look at his eyes even in his sideview,His eyes are definitely different.

She thought to herself then shook her head.She didn't want to mind that boy again,All she wanted to do is to focus in real school life.Alice started walking as she passed behind Kaneki,Once she passed behind him,A cold sensation strikes her mind and body,Her eyes slightly widened and shook her headonce again and continued to keep on walking until she reached the exit.

Kaneki stopped arranging his things on his bag then paused for a minute,He can slightly hear the group of girls murmuring about him how cute he was but he managed to ignore them,He glanced at the exit when Alice just walked away from the classroom,He quickly grabbed his bag from the desk and ran out to the classroom.

He came up to the crowd at the hallway,His dark eyes started searching for the color "white" everywhere,He slowly sniffed to find the familiar smell he has been searching for until he finally found it.He found Alice walking to the left as she tucked a strands of her hair behind her ear,Kaneki hurriedly ran through the crowds just to follow her fast.

He bumped into numerous students,Not even apologizing once.The important was to reach the female.

He finally reached the place where Alice went off to but she was nowhere to be found already.