How do I defeat my suicidal desires?

A: It doesn't matter what brought you to being suicidal. What matters is that you work to get out of it.

We know, it may be hard, but it really is worth it in the end! Keep trying! Keep going! Never think a second in your life that you aren't loved!

Because you are worth it. You will be okay. Your life is too precious. You are too precious.

As well, try focusing on things that would take your mind off anything. Not including pain, since it is bad for your body if you cut.

It also depends what type of pain. The pain you go through because of desire for cutting, or the pain to work.

I would much rather you not be hurt, unless it is to work towards your goal. I'm not saying I want you to hurt, but I want you to grow! I want you to strive! To live!

Here are a few tips on distracting yourself:

•Hang out with friends

•Meet new people!

•Learn an instrument or pick up a new hobby!

•Meditate! It helps!

•Read a book! Books always help me calm down, and I love the adventures they bring!

•Help the world! Community Service, Picking up a piece of trash and putting it in the bin are a few examples! It may not seem much, but it makes a difference!

•Go to the gym! It helps burn fat, and helps you gain muscle! It gives a good exercise!

I hope this helped! And remember, you're worth it!

~SGC