7.

Stefan walks with Lucy, they are both quiet and it is increasingly awkward, it's been a while for the both of them. She keeps a hand on her cane and her other clenched in a fist at her side. Stefan has his hands behind his back, even if he could bring himself to hug his daughter, he really can't.

"How have you been?" he asks, she nods.

"Fine.....we have a small castle in Transylvania" he looks to her and smirks. "Yes, it is rather on the nose but....."

"No, it's just you" he tells her with a warm smile, she smiles a little and looks down. "You were always one for the dramatics......"

"Weren't they all?" Vladimir drops down from the trees to walk at Lucy's other side. "It's why they work so well together.....the Four Horseman of the Apocalypse" he teases. "It's effective....I'll give you that"

"It was Michelle's idea"

"Mihai" Vladimir corrects.

"She prefers Michelle, it's easier to say" Lucy tells him back just as Bella heads towards them, she smiles a little uneasy of the two Romanians before looking to Lucy.

"Can I borrow you?"

"Borrow me?" Lucy cocks her head teasing the newborn, Bella shrugs. Stefan and Vladimir nod and walk away as Bella walks the other way, Lucy follows after her.

"I need your help" Bella pulls something from her jacket and hands it to Lucy, she takes it from Bella and spins it around in her hand.

"What is this?"

"Alice left it for you" Bella tells her, Lucy looks to her full name on the envelope. "It wasn't till Stefan..."

"Till he called me Lucretcia" Bella nods as Lucy open the envelope.

"I can go...."

"Nonesense.....no one can read your mind, right?" Bella nods. "Then my secrets are safe with you" she teases a little, Bella smirks back. Lucy looks down at the letter. 'Lucy, you have a contact J. Jenks....take Bella to see him, Jasper has already called ahead with the order.....Alice' Lucy frowns down at the letter and turns it over. "Is she usually so cryptic?" Bella laughs.

"Yes" Lucy snorts.

"Well.....we'll need to head to Seattle....soon..." Bella raises an eyebrow. "Spend some time together..." she taps her ear and Bella nods. "Girl time" Lucy cringes a little as Bella laughs.

"I am guessing with you and Emmett and Gabe and Rose getting close you will be sticking around......"

"Me and Emmett are not...no that's not....I don't know what you are talking about" Lucy grumbles. "Wait!" Bella looks to her. "Gabe and Rose?" Bella smirks.

"You hadn't noticed?" Bella asks as they head back towards the house. "They are practically one person by now"

"Huh" Lucy then smiles. "Good for him" Bella looks to her.

"You don't think they think the same for you and Em?" Lucy raises an eyebrow and looks to the house, Emmett smiles down from the window and Lucy smirks looking away from him.

"Perhaps" Lucy mumbles quietly.

................................

Lucy leans against her cane as she waits for Bella to arrive in Seattle. Michelle, Raph and Gabe had gone off shopping whilst she met up with Bella, said brunette climbs out of her car and looks to Death who leans up and walks towards her.

"Evening" she greets. Bella smiles at her.

"Thank you for doing this"

"Ah well......" Bella smirks at her.