❤️=25%

    I took the card and threw it in the trash can in the kitchen. I sat down again and took out my phone. I searched through the various media until my mother came and I helped her makeing dinner. After eating I went to brush my teeth and got ready for bed . Today was so exhausting that I lay down on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

    I woke up when the sunbeams tickled my nose or almost burned my eyes!!
 So I got up and put on cozy things. It was saturday, so I could put on a sweatpants and a pullover. I mean no one could see me.
   When I was about to take my phone to check my messages, I noticed a little note from my mum.

'Hey my little Izuku ♡
I left home earlier today. I brought you bread and already laid it on the table. I hope you have a great day
In love
Mom ♡'

   was written on the paper .
  I went to the kitchen to have some breakfast, what my mother put on the table . After the delicious food, I sat down on the couch and began to read a book.
   It's about a boy who wants to save his girlfriend and has to fight against bad guys, but in this book there are no quirks, so it makes it even more exciting, so for me .
  I read peacefully until it rang at the front door. I got up and went to the door .
In front of the door stood...

  "K-Kacchan?! What are you doing here?", I ask the blond boy .
  "De-" he sighed "Izuku" he says my real name. That was new.
  "I'm Sorry!" He started.
  "What are you sorry for..?" I asked him.
  "For everything. I'm sorry, for teasing you. I'm sorry, that I bullied you until you... wanted to kill your self. I'm sorry, I screwed everything up. I'm sorry. I'm not so good at words."
I've realized how hard it was for him to say the truth .
  "I was too cowardly to stand by my feelings. You can be mad at me for as long and as much as you want! I deserve it. i'm... i'm... I am so sorry!"

   'Kacchan was right. I could have any reason to be mad at him but after such an honest apology. Of course I'm mad at him! But he was just pouring out his whole heart... But he bullied me since elementary school.'

You Decide

"come in, Kacchan~"
Go to chapter 7

"I'm sorry, Kacchan but I can't accept your apology"
Go to chapter 20