two

I nervously bit my nails while looking at Johnny and his Boss – well, mine too. They were tending to Yuta. I gulped when I saw his blood dripping on my sofa. They better buy me a new one.

In less than an hour, they already got his wound covered up and talking about the situation and me as if I’m deaf.

“What are we going to do now? They are coming for us in less than 3 hours after they’ve checked the area. Doyoung, where are they? We need to move out now,” I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. Johnny was talking to himself while the Boss was relaxing on one of the chairs.

The Boss suddenly sat up straight and started to talk too, “No. We can’t leave her here. Traces of Yuta’s blood can lead to her apartment and she’s been working with us for almost three years now. She’s been with us since the beginning and you know how we honor loyalty.”

I cleared my throat to tell them that I can hear them loud and clear. They both looked at me and Johnny glared at me. Boss sighed and nodded his head. “Tell the DREAM unit to prepare a room for her. She- No, she’s not going to live with us. She’ll stay there for a while and tell Taeil to find her a new place. ETA of Jungwoo and Winwin?”

Johnny stood up and dragged me to my room. I gaped at him and told me to pack up all my things and never leave a trace of my identity. He closed my mouth and helped me pack the things inside my suitcase. He even burned all the trash I had inside the apartment. He mentioned that we have less than 30 minutes to pack and clean the apartment because they were going to take me to their gang house. A car honked just outside the apartment and Johnny looked at it. He nodded his head to the Boss and someone knocked on the door. Two men wearing all black are holding their guns while they entered my place.

“Mark and Jeno, is Winwin outside?” Johnny asked and the two nodded. They looked at me weirdly, maybe because I was wearing a mask. Johnny insisted I wear one whenever I’m with him on negotiations.

im sorry lmao

im sorry lmao .. im a big fan of tokyo ghoul

One of them nodded, Johnny pushed me to the two of them and handed them my suitcases. I looked at Johnny, silently asking if I’m going alone with the two of them. Johnny rolled his eyes and said, “Don’t worry, they don’t bite.”

I timidly followed the two outside and carefully ran to the car. One of them entered the car with my things and I immediately went in too. The car started and I tried to stay awake, since I am unfamiliar with these people, but my body betrayed me. Soon enough, my body started to feel light and leaned on the shoulder of my seatmate.

what do you think of today's chapter? IM SORRY i havent updated in a while....

BUT DONT WORRY!! COZ IM GOING TO UPDATE LATER AGAIN(DOUBLE UPDATE YEAHHH..)